• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone with IndusInd Pioneer account?

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi guys! I am planning to open IndusInd Pioneer savings account. Anyone currently having that account? If yes please share details about the debit card and credit you got along with that.

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My account is 6 month old and I have been maintaining to get credit cards easily so can’t say. RM says will be downgraded if not maintained for more than 3 quarter.
That's really confusing.
Some say it doesn't get downgraded which is confirmed by their RM.
My RM says IndusInd doesn't have the downgrade system like HDFC.
Neither I have heard anyone saying their indusind account was downloaded 🙄

codenerd

TF Ace
That's really confusing.
Some say it doesn't get downgraded which is confirmed by their RM.
My RM says IndusInd doesn't have the downgrade system like HDFC.
Neither I have heard anyone saying their indusind account was downloaded 🙄
The second line that you said about RM is the exact same thing I heard from Pioneer representative today. He also compared with HDFC and Axis burgundy that they have downgrade system but Indusid Doesnt! Confusing.

codenerd

TF Ace
I have it. https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/cards/debit-card/pioneer-world-debit-card.html this is the debit card.
It also makes you eligible for 2 credit cards namely Pioneer Legacy and Pioneer Heritage. I also have both of them.
It seems they are now issuing VISA INFITE variant and not mastercard variant. Which one do you have?

Also I was told that Pioneer Legacy and Pioneer Heritage are not free and requires good amount of joining/annual fees. Do you have both these credit cards and are both of them LTF? Please share details.

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It seems they are now issuing VISA INFITE variant and not mastercard variant. Which one do you have?

Also I was told that Pioneer Legacy and Pioneer Heritage are not free and requires good amount of joining/annual fees. Do you have both these credit cards and are both of them LTF? Please share details.
For debit card visa infinite, legacy is visa signature and heritage is mc world elite.

I have both of them but not LTF, paid joining fee no annual fees.

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For upgrade 2L for Legacy, 5L for Heritage. Just the two. Only one is mine other belongs to a family member. Only one card had legend earlier closed it for heritage.

what joining charges offer u got for them ??

for pioneer account, can it be upgraded from exclusive account , ofcourse with initial cheque of 10L??
or have to close exclusive account and open pioneer new account

and can you apply for heritage card right after pioneer account is opened

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
what joining charges offer u got for them ??

for pioneer account, can it be upgraded from exclusive account , ofcourse with initial cheque of 10L??
or have to close exclusive account and open pioneer new account

and can you apply for heritage card right after pioneer account is opened
Standard charges as mentioned on the website. No idea about account upgrade.
Yes you can apply. Customer support says heritage is invite only but they even have a form for it which any pioneer account holder can fill.
I opened the account and applied on the same day.

satviksehgal

TF Premier
Standard charges as mentioned on the website. No idea about account upgrade.
Yes you can apply. Customer support says heritage is invite only but they even have a form for it which any pioneer account holder can fill.
I opened the account and applied on the same day.
Do they actually give you those 500 points every month on doing multiple net banking transactions?