• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Cards anyone tried Jockey via Smartbuy ?

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mail HDFC credit card department with transaction details, tell will credit the remaining 9x points or tell you the reason why they will not.

nrj1007

TF Premier
Anyone here tried purchasing Jockey products via smartbuy with 10x points offer of Infinia and DCB ?
I didn't get additional 9x points in my statement.
Merchant name for the transaction was "PAGE INDUSTRIES LIMITEDNOIDA"
It was not anything related to smart buy :|
I have done 2 times. The merchant name was same. Didn't get extra 9X both times. I had to mail them for extra points. They credited the extra points first time, the 2nd time is in process.

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Call cc they will ask for transaction id, it will then get credited quite quickly., matter of days, twice in my experience.

I’ve told them to reconsider the narration to smartbuy jockey vs page industries.

They’ve taken feedback.

But looks like nothing’s implemented as yet.

subham23

TF Buzz
Refer https://www.jockey.in/page/hdfc-smartbuy-terms-and-conditions , under "Jockey India & HDFC Bank SmartBuy Offer Terms and Conditions" point no 10, it is mentioned that Page Industries Limited (“Jockey India”), so cc reference merchant name is correct.
The cashback amount or rewards will be credited directly by HDFC bank to the eligible customers within 90 working days from the end of transaction month for the eligible transaction, subject to the terms and conditions as applicable on SmartBuy.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Refer https://www.jockey.in/page/hdfc-smartbuy-terms-and-conditions , under "Jockey India & HDFC Bank SmartBuy Offer Terms and Conditions" point no 10, it is mentioned that Page Industries Limited (“Jockey India”), so cc reference merchant name is correct.
The cashback amount or rewards will be credited directly by HDFC bank to the eligible customers within 90 working days from the end of transaction month for the eligible transaction, subject to the terms and conditions as applicable on SmartBuy.
Thanks for the link. :) I kept finding these TnC on smartbuy but couldn't.

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Do we still have daily limit for Infinia? Is it because they did not update the document?

HDFC Bank Card Type​
Max. cap per calendar month​
Max per Day​
Infinia (Reward Points)​
15,000​
7,500​

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes I think they have daily limit still

Looks like this was removed as per this. Actually this same document is also in Apple products which concern me.

dexter_greycells

TF Premier
I have made 2 Jokcey purchases via SmartBuy over the last 2 months using an Infinia and DCB and did not get the 9X bonus pts. In the past when I have contacted HDFC customer care, they have asked me to wait for 90 days before raising a concern for missing pts. So that's what I plan to do.

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have made 2 Jokcey purchases via SmartBuy over the last 2 months using an Infinia and DCB and did not get the 9X bonus pts. In the past when I have contacted HDFC customer care, they have asked me to wait for 90 days before raising a concern for missing pts. So that's what I plan to do.
I've gotten in touch a week or ten days after non credit.

They raised a ticket and credited it in a day or two or asking for order ID.

HUCA may work.

*Edit*
I mistook this with another credit process. Sorry.
The raising ticket, sharing order id part is correct.
The credit took longer.
It happened exactly the way @gurubhai mentioned.

Last edited:

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do they specifically mention its jockey in statement or like SmartBuy_Jan24_Bonus_10x ....
No. When you complain customer care and get points.. those points are not mentioned in statement anywhere and are hidden in calculation.
When you just do a simple maths, you will find the difference which is the exact amount you are expecting.