• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone Swiped HDFC Tata Neu Card at Tanishq Store?

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did someone receive the standard 2% or 5% Neu Coins in the card statement of HDFC Tata Neu Cards after swiping at Tanishq Store? Please confirm

amit90

TF Premier
Oh…so to get additional 3.5% additional NeuCoins we have to ensure that our card is swiped at HDFC POS machine only…is that so???
Yes maybe I checked POS machine before swiping at Tanishq Store. It was of HDFC bank. I got 5% cashback.

Before this i purchased a hand watch from Titan Showroom with Neu Card by swiping in Axis Bank's POS Machine & I didn't get 5% CB.

Yes maybe I checked POS machine before swiping at Tanishq Store. It was of HDFC bank. I got 5% cashback.

Before this i purchased a hand watch from Titan Showroom with Neu Card by swiping in Axis Bank's POS Machine & I didn't get 5% CB.
If the terms are such, it is very difficult to hold this card, i didn’t check for the pos machine and I am reaching out to HDFC bank team, I would still like to see this written in terms, even if it is in fine print.

Will keep updating on the status

If the terms are such, it is very difficult to hold this card, i didn’t check for the pos machine and I am reaching out to HDFC bank team, I would still like to see this written in terms, even if it is in fine print.

Will keep updating on the status
I have got full 5% back, I reached out to HDFC bank team and they have credited the points, however, they didn't highlight, why it was not tracked on the first place

purushotham

TF Select
Upto 3L Max monthly spend on Tata neu plus CC at Tanishq

So for 3 L transaction

Can I swipe 1 L each 3 times

And pay 1L each 2 times bill payment using HDFC savings account inside the shop only very next minute after swiping.

Can this be done ? Screenshot_2024-02-08-21-29-03-20_df198e732186825c8df26e3c5a10d7cd~2.jpg get 6000 neu coins

After few months I will ask for limit increase and infinity upgrade