• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone invested in Fi Jump?

ronakshah

TF Premier
Has anyone invested in Fi Jump (similar to Cred Mint) ? Is it advisable to invest small amount here to diversify the portfolio?

Waynoway

TF Buzz
I've invested the minimum of 10000 without knowing the details. I do this a lot (trying new things without knowing full details and hope nothing goes wrong). For now, all looks okay.

PanChan

TF Buzz
I have invested in Fi Jump recently. I'm just giving it a try. I have invested money that I can hold out even if it starts to reduce. Hopefully I get more than FDs.
Fingers crossed 😬
Hello Dhruvit, just wanted to know if Fi Jump is worth investing in and how your experience has been?

PanChan

TF Buzz
I've invested the minimum of 10000 without knowing the details. I do this a lot (trying new things without knowing full details and hope nothing goes wrong). For now, all looks okay.
Hello Waynoway, just wanted to know if Fi Jump is worth investing in and how your experience has been?

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Hello Dhruvit, just wanted to know if Fi Jump is worth investing in and how your experience has been?
The experience was fine. No negative experience here. It updates your amount daily. I took an exit after 3months of minimum lockin period since I was intrested for cred mint.
Now cred mint is not allowing me to invest in it since I used FI jump. Both the vendors are same liquiloans. So if you plan to use cred mint directly go for that. I am thinking of entering in FI jump again. Let's see.
Good thing in FI jump is you can start with 10k and now there's 3 new options. Cred starts with 1L.

Waynoway

TF Buzz
Hello Waynoway, just wanted to know if Fi Jump is worth investing in and how your experience has been?
It has been good. It is allowing me to withdraw now without any charges. but as amount is not huge, I'm not doing so and may only withdraw when i actually need it or at the end of tenure. i may change to mobikwik at 12%. Let's see

PanChan

TF Buzz
The experience was fine. No negative experience here. It updates your amount daily. I took an exit after 3months of minimum lockin period since I was intrested for cred mint.
Now cred mint is not allowing me to invest in it since I used FI jump. Both the vendors are same liquiloans. So if you plan to use cred mint directly go for that. I am thinking of entering in FI jump again. Let's see.
Good thing in FI jump is you can start with 10k and now there's 3 new options. Cred starts with 1L.
Thank you for your input. Is defaulters not paying back something I should be worried about?

gabzvee

TF Buzz
Oh wow! Did not know this at all! Thank you, saved me big time!

Any difference between using it on Cred vs FI Jump? - Any difference other than the minimum investment?

I see p2p lending as the best fixed income type investment other than bonds. assuming they're safe...
Are there any other similar instruments that have a 8-12% interest?

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Thank you for your input. Is defaulters not paying back something I should be worried about?
Tbh you don't get that data. I did notice once the amount decreased than what it was showing. Was it due to a person defaulting or no don't know about that.
And your money is decided into many credit takers so even if one defaults the impact is divided to many users rather than one taking a fall.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Oh wow! Did not know this at all! Thank you, saved me big time!

Any difference between using it on Cred vs FI Jump? - Any difference other than the minimum investment?

I see p2p lending as the best fixed income type investment other than bonds. assuming they're safe...
Are there any other similar instruments that have a 8-12% interest?
I haven't had the change to use cred mint due to issues of vendor being the same. A kind fellow member has given me cred mint referral multiple times I wasn't able to invest.
Cred has better experience from what I had got to know when I had asked others.
I have invested again a small amount in FI jump let's see how it goes this time.