• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone having pnb Rupay select

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have pnb account from like 7-8 year .
I never used it in last 3-4 year but it is active
Got Gov DBT benefits somehow it got credited in pnb account & i didn't used it in long time .

Rn it had Rupay classic debit card

How to get rupay select wellness Debit card
I know i have to request via branch .

Does pnb gives rupay select on every account?
Anyone having pnb rupay select - share your experience of getting it

Last edited:
Solution
@DocFixIt
First thing you should know PNB Rupay Select DC charges - Rs. 500/- Issuance, Rs. 750/- Annual maintainance

As per eligibiltiy, Rupay select Debit card can be given to "Customers maintaining QAB Rs. 50,000/- or more"

If you are not maintaing it there are other ways-
1. Go to Branch and write an appliation to provide you a Rupay select Debit card mention that you are okay with Issuance charge of Rs. 500/- and Annual maintainance charges of Rs. 750/-

2. If they deny it, fund your account above 50k and write an application to upgrade your savings account variant to PNB Elite Premium. If they agree, this might take few days to reflect. You will get a Rupay select DC automatically. If not, raise the request via...

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@DocFixIt
First thing you should know PNB Rupay Select DC charges - Rs. 500/- Issuance, Rs. 750/- Annual maintainance

As per eligibiltiy, Rupay select Debit card can be given to "Customers maintaining QAB Rs. 50,000/- or more"

1. Go to Branch and write an appliation to provide you a Rupay select Debit card mention that you are okay with Issuance charge of Rs. 500/- and Annual maintainance charges of Rs. 750/-

2. If they deny it, fund your account above 50k and write an application to upgrade your savings account variant to PNB Elite Premium. If they agree, this might take few days to reflect. You will get a Rupay select DC automatically. If not, raise the request via Branch. For PNB Elite Premium savings account customers, Rupay select DC is free.

Reference:

Mark my post an answer if this helps.

Solution

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@DocFixIt

2. If they deny it, fund your account above 50k and write an application to upgrade your savings account variant to PNB Elite Premium. If they agree, this might take few days to reflect. You will get a Rupay select DC automatically. If not, raise the request via Branch. For PNB Elite Premium savings account customers, Rupay select DC is free.

Reference:

Mark my post an answer if this helps.
Will visit the branch and share the outcome

@Andy1 is there a chance of pnb credit card application without providing income doc .. apart from pre approved

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have Rupay Select Debit card from PNB. ( This is to answer your question in subject line).

I got it complimentary as I have Titanium Salary Account with them. (Don't ask why. :cool:)

And Despite this, I don't get prequalified offers for Credit Cards. 20+ year old Salary Account.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah.
In psu banks
I found canara bank mobile app to be richer in features
Worst is of chote mote banks like Indian Bank i.e stone age bank

In private HDFC tops the chart from bottom
Just wanted to quote that even though hdfc app doesn't have the tons of options like icici app or sleek ui like neo banks, it is pretty stable, fast and uptime is 99% for me.
Using for past 10 years.
It gets the job done for all common bank needs like fund transfers and bill payments 24x7.
PSU banks(bob, pnb etc) partially shuts the app server at night time 😕
In private banks, indusind leads the chart from the bottom for me.
Top the charts for sluggishness 😢

Pollex

TF Premier
Just wanted to quote that even though hdfc app doesn't have the tons of options like icici app or sleek ui like neo banks, it is pretty stable, fast and uptime is 99% for me.
Using for past 10 years.
It gets the job done for all common bank needs like fund transfers and bill payments 24x7.
PSU banks(bob, pnb etc) partially shuts the app server at night time 😕
In private banks, indusind leads the chart from the bottom for me.
Top the charts for sluggishness 😢
Bro the entire myCards struggle is a joke.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have Rupay Select Debit card from PNB. ( This is to answer your question in subject line).

I got it complimentary as I have Titanium Salary Account with them. (Don't ask why. :cool:)

And Despite this, I don't get prequalified offers for Credit Cards. 20+ year old Salary Account
Aiyooo too long
Online They are offering Rupay Select CC against FD, 80% of FD is Limit. Has anyone availed it?
Whats the use of fd card from pnb 🌝

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Was that Issued immediately or usual KYC process and CIBIL Hit?
I had applied through branch. had to attach the FD certificate which branch did themselves. They only asked my signature and rest they filled themselves.
I had a savings account. So no KYC. but obvisouly, a CIBIL hit happened.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I had applied through branch. had to attach the FD certificate which branch did themselves. They only asked my signature and rest they filled themselves.
I had a savings account. So no KYC. but obvisouly, a CIBIL hit happened.
How much fd ?
Practical benefits

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Whats the use case
Is it true select wellness credit card
Unlike kotak myntra rupay & hdfc tata infinity
Nothing special. Being naive, I wanted to hold a secure card. hence, got that. But they reported the card as unsecured in CIBIL. I tried converting it to unsecured, but PNB team denied. They asked me to close this card and apply fresh.

These are the benefits available for PNB Rupay select card

1711732658456.png