• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Any way we get rewards or cashback for HDFC credit card bill payments

avikrish

TF Select
Any way we get rewards or cashback for HDFC credit card bill payments.

I am using HDFC bill pay for all the credit card it supports, unfortunately i am not getting an option for HDFC credit card.

If there is any other way let me know. Thank you

avikrish

TF Select
Use Mobikwik. It works same as HDFC Billpay. Pay your HDFC CC bill with HDFC Platinum Debit card through MobiKwik. 1% Cashback will get credited to your HDFC Debit card account just like you get with HDFC Billpay.
In mobikwik under credit card bill payment ?

Will there be any charges and how many days it will take to process the payment?

I never used mobikwik, let me know if you have used and not found any issues, thank you 🤠

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
In mobikwik under credit card bill payment ?
Yes
Will there be any charges and how many days it will take to process the payment?
No charges for debit card usage
I never used mobikwik, let me know if you have used and not found any issues, thank you 🤠
Only issue is you can do max of ₹20k payment in one go. So always do not more than 18k bill payment per txn. Can do multiple times though.

For first 24hrs, you can do overall max 20k payment. After that, can do in multiples.

Use CCFIRST coupon for your first ever cc bill payment on Mobikwik to get flat ₹100 cb on payment of ₹5000 and above.

From second month onwards, use PAKKACB coupon every month to get flat ₹50 cb for month's first cc bill payment of ₹12.5k & above
(To get MobiKwik Cashback, you need to have full kyc account)

avikrish

TF Select
Yes

Only issue is you can do max of ₹20k payment in one go. So always do not more than 18k bill payment per txn. Can do multiple times though.

For first 24hrs, you can do overall max 20k payment. After that, can do in multiples.

Use CCFIRST coupon for your first ever cc bill payment on Mobikwik to get flat ₹100 cb on payment of ₹5000 and above.

From second month onwards, use PAKKACB coupon every month to get flat ₹50 cb for month's first cc bill payment of ₹12.5k & above
Thank you so much for providing the details.

GASAHU79

TF Buzz
Just wondering : Mobikwik allows to make credit card payment by another credit card with some convenience fee. If I use Magnus credit card to make payment for other cards do I get rewards points?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes

Millennia DC cashback is not applicable for CC payments in their T&C as MCC is in list

so, does it work for mobikwik ?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Millennia DC cashback is not applicable for CC payments in their T&C as MCC is in list

so, does it work for mobikwik ?
It'll be counted under utility payment which can give 2.5% cashback. There is no surity though.

Many ppl simply load wallet through millenia dc and pay via that wallet money. This way they get 1% cashback.

oneeightone

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes

This is SO helpful!! Thank you!