• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any way to get Rbl play credit card?

vvnsk

TF Buzz
Hi everyone
I am trying to apply for rbl play credit card and I had applied from 3 accounts and all of them got rejected. Is there any way to get this card like fd based ??

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone
I am trying to apply for rbl play credit card and I had applied from 3 accounts and all of them got rejected. Is there any way to get this card like fd based ??
I applied few days ago from bookmyshow app completed the kyc and card approved on next day. After this i applied from my fathers acc and it was approved same day. I got 198000 limit and my father got 28000 limit

pprakash11

TF Prestige
See, it completely depends upon mood of RBL if they want to issue play card or not.

Someone in this forum do have Play+Zomato too.
While majority getting rejected for play.

In my case as well, they declined Zomato saying KYC didn't went well.
But later when I applied Play, it got approved.
Anyone tried rbl play card after zomato edition close, since rbl give only 1 co-branded card. Shoprite is rbl core card so it should approve as per their policies.

PRASHANTTHAKUR

TF Premier
Totally akkad bakkad basis approval for RBL play card I'm applying since 1 year,
everytime they rejected and with the same details, same address they approved my sister application,
Even my credit score is better then my sister.
So keep applying..😅

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Totally akkad bakkad basis approval for RBL play card I'm applying since 1 year,
everytime they rejected and with the same details, same address they approved my sister application,
Even my credit score is better then my sister.
So keep applying..😅
Its not just for rbl play card rbl bank do this for every card i was trying to get rbl zomato card from dec 2021 and everytime they reject my application saying my pincode is not serviceable and rbl gave same card to my neighbour with same pincode

sahildca

TF Premier
unable to proceed further in limit check page for RBL play credit card in Bookmyshow app

Hmm, we've faced an error while checking your eligibility. Try again later.

anyone facing this issue. BMS support were unable to sort this out, ask to contact RBL support
Already have RBL Supercard.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-14-23-58-07-71_2c3845bd3ca6dfb5962e9fa2c541d5ec.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-14-23-58-07-71_2c3845bd3ca6dfb5962e9fa2c541d5ec.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: