• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any other credit card that I should or need to get to maximise my benefits??

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HI!

I have the following cards:
  • HDFC Infinia, DCB and Tata Neu
  • Amex Plat Charge and Travel
  • Axis Vistara, Magnus and Reserve
  • SCB Ultimate
  • SBI Air India and Cash Back
  • Citibank Premier Miles, IDFC Select, IndusInd Legend, RBL

Is there any card that I am missing, and I should get? Specifically milestone cards? Or a Master Card?

Regards

Paras Jain

TF Premier
HI!

• SCB Ultimate

Is there any card that I am missing, and I should get? Specifically milestone cards? Or a Master Card?

Regards
How did you get both Infinia and DCB? Are they LTF?

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I know but:

• I dont have a master card
  • With the BharatNXT solution, I can use cards for business payments so if there is an opportunity to earn higher on milestone based spends

How did you get both Infinia and DCB? Are they LTF?
I got these when they introduced both variants, so I had the first mover advantage and enjoyed 10X unlimited points earnings for the initial years....

I got these when they introduced both variants, so I had the first mover advantage and enjoyed 10X unlimited points earnings for the initial years....
Yes both are LTF for me

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Get an ICICI card for 10% off sale offers. If required.
Which one? I generally use a friends card for these...More interested in filling the gaps from a variant/lifestyle perspective or any milestone card that provides accelerated points based on certain spend level. I have got my wife also the Axis Vistara and SBI Air India cards...for business travel benefits

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Which one? I generally use a friends card for these...More interested in filling the gaps from a variant/lifestyle perspective or any milestone card that provides accelerated points based on certain spend level. I have got my wife also the Axis Vistara and SBI Air India cards...for business travel benefits
All the ICICI cards are useless. Either get the lowest variant i.e. LTF ICICI Platinum or their high-end variant ICICI Emerald

Patil007

TF Ace
HI!

• SCB Ultimate

Regards
1) ICICI is Missing. If you required only for offers then take Platinum card LTF.

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Which is the best Master Card Super Premium Variant?

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don't think these benefits are correct, you don't get a TIC Gold membership anymore...

I don't think these benefits are correct, you don't get a TIC Gold membership anymore...
These are old TIC membership nowadays they don't give points they give instant discount..

I am also a:
  • Taj Platinum
  • Hilton Platinum
  • Marriott Gold and Radisson Premium

1) ICICI is Missing. If you required only for offers then take Platinum card LTF.
No for that I have friends...am looking for lifestyle benefits that come along

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
With BharatNXT platform for business payments, I am likely to have a minimum spend of 50 Lacs per month or 6 Cr per year, with a current credit limit of 1 Cr. So I need to figure out all the cards that I don't have to maximize my card earnings/lifestyle benefits...

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
With BharatNXT platform for business payments, I am likely to have a minimum spend of 50 Lacs per month or 6 Cr per year, with a current credit limit of 1 Cr. So I need to figure out all the cards that I don't have to maximize my card earnings/lifestyle benefits...
Any and all advise will be welcome

You seem like a travel person because most of your cards provide best rewards on travel redemption.

So, my suggestions:
- IDFC Select to Wealth (for Spa and Dreamfolks)
- ICICI Sapphiro or Emerald
- SBI Aurum (for milestone benefits)
- IndusInd Legend to Crest (mastercard world elite)
- Citibank Premier Miles to Prestige (If have sufficient CL >4L)

Basic suggestions, pricey cards. Can help you narrow down if you list your preferences otherwise check once.
You got it...thanks for the suggestions, few thoughts:

- IDFC Select to Wealth (for Spa and Dreamfolks) Yes, any thoughts on how to get the upgrade
- ICICI Sapphiro or Emerald Does not seem attractive..am I missing something
- SBI Aurum (for milestone benefits) Have put in a request for couple of months but no-one is inviting
- IndusInd Legend to Crest (mastercard world elite) Will look up crest, wont give up legend since they give 2% points on weekends and that is useful for Oberoi
- Citibank Premier Miles to Prestige (If have sufficient CL >4L) Will go thru the details

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
BharatNXT seems interesting, why haven’t I heard about it on TechnoFino yet?

You can get AU Zenith, which can get you high credit limit along with some basic milestone benefits.
HI!

• SCB Ultimate

Regards

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can get AU Zenith, which can get you high credit limit along with some basic milestone benefits.
Looked it up....don't see much of an upside

BharatNXT seems interesting, why haven’t I heard about it on TechnoFino yet?
There is a thread relating to that..look it up

Get icici rubyx . It is ltf generally. U get lounge access plus railway lounge access
No...I have many better cards

HI!

• SCB Ultimate

Regards
Reinitiating this for expert advice. With BharatNXT platform for business payments, I am likely to have a minimum spend of 50 Lacs per month or 6 Cr per year, with a current credit limit of 1 Cr. So I need to figure out all the cards that I don't have to maximize my card earnings/lifestyle benefits...