• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any one with HDFC Biz Black Metal Card?

bing1309

TF Premier
Anyone with HDFC Biz Black metal card? Could you please post its photo along with its metal weight here on this post?

I have been managing this post called - Metal Cards offered in India

I need your help with updating the weight of the Biz Black Metal card.

Thank you in advance.
Same as other metal card weight, (one of the best card I am using so far already recovered joining fee in 1st month now in profit,) this card has its own benfits in travel which is something I like. Only downside this razorpay don't accept dinners and amex which is a led down, where most company uses this razorpay portal. Or else seamless card.

Attachments

• 20240426_161015.jpg
    20240426_161015.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32

drsel

TF Legend
Same as other metal card weight, (one of the best card I am using so far already recovered joining fee in 1st month now in profit,) this card has its own benfits in travel which is something I like. Only downside this razorpay don't accept dinners and amex which is a led down, where most company uses this razorpay portal. Or else seamless card.
Please tell me how to get this card.
HDFC Infinia and Biz Black do not show if you try to apply online.

I am a self employed HNI.
I NEED THIS CARD TO PAY INCOME TAX.
I THINK IT GIVES REWARDS FOR GOVERNMENT TAXES.

Can I apply card on card using Magnus Burgundy or any other card with over 6 lakhs limit?

Last edited:

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do you have a scale to confirm the exact weight?

I am trying to provide detail weight of each card to members via that post.

bing1309

TF Premier

Can I apply card on card using Magnus Burgundy or any other card with over 6 lakhs limit?
C2c not avaliable, when you are HNI why need c2c I did not understand, if you have cretria met with hdfc then submit documents in hdfc branch and apply it will be approved. (If you don't meet cretria then take a loan with opening hdfc imperia with more than 15l and pay monthly 1l and after 6 months you will get pre approved black biz for 6l limit

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
C2c not avaliable, when you are HNI why need c2c I did not understand, if you have cretria met with hdfc then submit documents in hdfc branch and apply it will be approved. (If you don't meet cretria then take a loan with opening hdfc imperia with more than 15l and pay monthly 1l and after 6 months you will get pre approved black biz for 6l limit
Thank you. I don't need a loan.
1. So for offline application, is only income tax return required ?
2. What is the minimum income tax return for HDFC Infinia and Biz Black?
3. Can I apply for both HDFC infinia and Biz black or only one?

Last edited:

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. ITR is Sufficient
2. Infinia= 36L to 42L...... Biz Black=21L
3. If you have Infinia, you can apply for Biz Black as floater card as well.

bing1309

TF Premier
A Self Employed Indian Citizen aged between 21 yrs. to 65 Yrs.
Annual ITR above Rs 21 Lakhs if this is ok you are good to go.
(Customers can apply credit card using ITR, GST returns, Bank Statements and Merchant payment report)

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

i asked my RM cause i tried online and lower variant of hdfc business card showed up, so my rm need investment same as infinia metal LTF, so for now i have said to him will talk later. other route as far I'm aware is GST return or ITR (not sure cause it been 2 month or so) should exceed or equal 21 lakhs in a single year. not sure if thing are changed and on income tax i have used idfc wealth and will look out for option in may onwards.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Anyone with HDFC Biz Black metal card? Could you please post its photo along with its metal weight here on this post?

I have been managing this post called - Metal Cards offered in India

I need your help with updating the weight of the Biz Black Metal card.

Thank you in advance.
i think one of tf mod have this cc.. if you haven't found it weight yet. and let me me will ask him.

drsel

TF Legend
i asked my RM cause i tried online and lower variant of hdfc business card showed up, so my rm need investment same as infinia metal LTF, so for now i have said to him will talk later. other route as far I'm aware is GST return or ITR (not sure cause it been 2 month or so) should exceed or equal 21 lakhs in a single year. not sure if thing are changed and on income tax i have used idfc wealth and will look out for option in may onwards.
IDFC wealth is now only useful for the spa.and Lounge access