• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Non HDFC BillPay payment options/ hacks for these CCs with some % or CB? APAY ICICI, Axis Magnus, SBI CB?

insight

TF Ace
Any Non HDFC BillPay payment options/ hacks for these CCs with some % or CB? APAY ICICI, Axis Magnus, SBI CB?

Planning to get HDFC account but in the meantime, some CC Bill payment hacks for these 3 cards?

insight

TF Ace
First & foremost @simplegarv - Muchos Gracias! thanks for responding and clarifying as I get lost on these threads.
Alternate : You can get RBL bank account with 5k MAB and then you can get the RBL Signature+ DC (Best in My Opinion)
Is that 5K not 5L? How's it compared to the HDFC option?
I know about Axis Liberty : suppose you want to have a account in axis bank then U can open Liberty account and you get the ability to either spend 25K or maintain 25K every month and Every weekend you will get 5% CashBack using Liberty DC.
I'm guessing Liberty lower than Burgundy?
Is it better for CC Bill Paying (than Burgundy DC)?
Does Liberty DC have MC vs Visa dynamics? Pros/ Cons?

PS: Just recently converted to Burgundy via Parents - So wondering how I may be able to play the above

insight

TF Ace
Step 1 : Get IndusInd Pinnacle / Indulge CC
Step 2: Apply for IndusInd Exclusive Bank A/c
Step 3 : And you'll get this debit card.
Note : It's only worth if you want to Pay Huge Amount of CC bills every months.
Upon more reading it seems this only comes into play if VERY HIGH amounts come about BEYOND the HDFC CB Limits/ Caps?
That also its CB is tiered by a table/ chart (Saw that).

So this could be a latter step for later or future.

insight

TF Ace
5K only, 1% flat reward rate
Thats cheaper. Is that % CB or RP towards having to buy crappy brands? Someone was complaining few days back
but the maximum spends
for getting the rewards is
1,00,000 / Month.
^ Please explain as Im new to this CC game.
PS: I dont plan for 1L /m regularly maybe when I buy a laptop from US or so.
RBL >>> HDFC :
Suppose, 12L spends / year will get you 17,000 worth of Amazon Gift Card.
Interesting. How much would HDFC be giving for the same? as CB or RP to GVs?

Not that I will be spending that much.
My usual CC bills are around 3/5-10k (if clothes shopping like now) + 5-8 k if I am travel for medical treatment.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
If you have added your card in Mobikwik and mobikwik fetched your bill amount from sms or email, you can use FULLPAY code to get 1% upto 100
I cannot see the option of allowing only SMS access for fetching bills on mobikwik...only option is of giving mail access.. but granting acccess to mail for mobikwik is safe or not, i doubt