• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Insurance Purchase Website allowing to purchase using Amazon Pay Wallet?

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
HDFC Ergo website has only HDFC Credit Card or Bill desk as options. Inside Bill desk, no option of Amazon Pay wallet available. Can someone help in this regard? Premium due date is coming up for HDFC Ergo Health insurance.
Is it not available on Amazon website?

Just now checked .it's only showing cards upi and netbankinv
That is correct. My bad. I noticed Amazon Pay option on the 'Premium Payment Options' page, but missed reading the side instructions - which asks the users to initiate the payments on the Amazon app itself.

1708682384972.png

ak1423

TF Select
That is correct. My bad. I noticed Amazon Pay option on the 'Premium Payment Options' page, but missed reading the side instructions - which asks the users to initiate the payments on the Amazon app itself.

1708682384972.png
Only kotak life insurance have option of Amazon pay directly on their website

sadhunath

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes, right - HDFC Life, HDFC Ergo motor is present in the apay biller list. But HDFC ergo Health was missing - so thought to check with the group if I am missing it.
Even though Ergo Motor is listed, BBPS doesn't fetch the bill for Ergo Motor insurance even 20 days before due date.