• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any fellow Tata Neu card holder here who has not received the EMAIL STATEMENT despite successful statement generation more than 24 hrs ago?

CosmicCat

TF Ace
I have a Tata Neu Infinity credit card whose bill was generated yesterday, 2nd October. Even though I can download the statement from netbanking, but I'm yet to receive the statement by email. So far I got the SMS only.

This would be its second statement. Last month, I received the email statement on the 2nd September itself. But not sure why I still haven't received the statement in email. It's been more than 24 hours already.

Anybody else experienced the same problem?

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have a Tata Neu Infinity credit card whose bill was generated yesterday, 2nd October. Even though I can download the statement from netbanking, but I'm yet to receive the statement by email. So far I got the SMS only.

This would be its second statement. Last month, I received the email statement on the 2nd September itself. But not sure why I still haven't received the statement in email. It's been more than 24 hours already.

Yes i also didn’t receive…

varun__goel_

TF Legend

It's common for hdfc to delay statement via email. BTW once check if it is not lying in your spam folder

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor

I got my tata neu credit card statement after 7 days of bill generated

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

I usually get in 4-5 days after statement generation, BTW what variant of card do you have, Infinity or Plus. My wife has plus and she gets the statement on the same day but mine is Infinity which is delayed

nrj1007

TF Premier

Exactly same with me.

akshayhs

TF Ace
In my experience it's not common for HDFC to delay sending the email of the stattement. I am experiencing this for the first time. Usually, the email is sent next day itself. My statement is 2-1. I have received SMS that statement has been generated but I am yet to get the email. Will wait till EON to see if it comes on time.

harsh1387

TF Ace

Same.
No statement yet like you.

CosmicCat

TF Ace
I usually get in 4-5 days after statement generation, BTW what variant of card do you have, Infinity or Plus. My wife has plus and she gets the statement on the same day but mine is Infinity which is delayed
It's Infinity, as I mentioned in my post. Last month (The first time its statement was generated as it's a new card), I got the statement by 8 AM of 2nd September. For this month, it's not even in my spam folder (Emails from HDFC or any bank rarely go into the spam folder in Gmail.)

CosmicCat

TF Ace
In my experience it's not common for HDFC to delay sending the email of the stattement. I am experiencing this for the first time.
Actually I'm not sure about that because my Tata Neu Infinity card is new, and this would be its second statement. The last month, I got the email statement 4-5 hours before the statement even showed in the Netbanking in the Statement Download page.

Usually, the email is sent next day itself. My statement is 2-1. I have received SMS that statement has been generated but I am yet to get the email. Will wait till EON to see if it comes on time.
My statement generation date is also 1st of every month, as per the customer support team. But I believe it is generated on 2nd instead. And this month also, it was generated on the 2nd too. I only got the SMS notification about the statement generation and bill amount due. Still waiting for the email statement.

harsh1387

TF Ace
This was my first infinity statement.
Wife has infinity too.

Both statements generated on 2nd oct.
She got the statement in email, I didn't.
Just downloaded from netbanking as I needed to tally the neucoins received.

Will update here if I get it from hdfc directly.

Ps- I didn't even received any SmS for the statement.

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I never recieved the email statement on the statement generation date for HDFC card. It always takes 2 days. Same with my wife's Tata Neu Card. I thought this is an usual scenario

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace

You are right my friend. I have not got my statement yet.

CosmicCat

TF Ace
Anybody received the email statement for their Tata Neu Infinity/Plus credit card yet? It's been over 48 hours since the statement generation, yet they haven't sent the email.

harsh1387

TF Ace
Anybody received the email statement for their Tata Neu Infinity/Plus credit card yet? It's been over 48 hours since the statement generation, yet they haven't sent the email.
Nope.
I received monthly statement for Savings account in morning but no credit card statement yet. Looks like it won't be coming.