• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any community/group like TCF for startups/ideas/investment

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi all,

Was just wondering, is there any group on TCF or any other forum or platform where passionate people discuss about ideas/execution of startups/MSME of their own? Like a portal/group which will help like minded people collab/discuss/critique/invest/partner with fellow people?

PS: I am already aware of LinkedIn which is full of unnecessary and unwanted gyaani babas.. (I am looking for a more positive and uplifting community)
Like I already have couple of ideas of my own (tech and non tech) which I would like to work upon executing soon.. So just trying to explore more of this ecosystem.. If there is any please share.. If you would like to be part of such a group lets create one where we discuss about ideas and later on its executions also!

I am sure on this excellent finance community there are a lot of aspirational, experienced and knowledgeable people.. Lets leverage it!
Please share your thoughts! :)

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

Was just wondering, is there any group on TCF or any other forum or platform where passionate people discuss about ideas/execution of startups/MSME of their own? Like a portal/group which will help like minded people collab/discuss/critique/invest/partner with fellow people?

PS: I am already aware of LinkedIn which is full of unnecessary and unwanted gyaani babas.. (I am looking for a more positive and uplifting community)
Like I already have couple of ideas of my own (tech and non tech) which I would like to work upon executing soon.. So just trying to explore more of this ecosystem.. If there is any please share.. If you would like to be part of such a group lets create one where we discuss about ideas and later on its executions also!

I am sure on this excellent finance community there are a lot of aspirational, experienced and knowledgeable people.. Lets leverage it!
Please share your thoughts! :)
Make a payment gateway which lets a user select the mcc code he wants to appear on his statement for the payment. Most of the forum members in tf will be happy to pay you 1-1.5 % of all transaction value. Also the vendor name should be different as well from time to time.