• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any card that still gives benefits on rent payment

Is there any credit card left which can be used for rent payment?
All my go to cards for rent payment have been devalued - AU Zenith, HDFC DCB, Axis Vistara.

How are you guys paying rent now with credit card?

mangalorean

TF Select
Correct me if I’m wrong folks, IDFC Select still gives 3X rewards on rent payment while charging 1% + GST convenience fee.

mangalorean

TF Select
Not sure if it’s worth getting Zenith+ though. I know you can get vouchers after the full payment of the annual fees but still feels quite expensive for what it offers.

jonamdhar

TF Select
Not sure if it’s worth getting Zenith+ though. I know you can get vouchers after the full payment of the annual fees but still feels quite expensive for what it offers.
Would only make sense for high rent payments of 1lakh and above...for people who aren't looking for airmiles.

Effective Card fee : 900 (GST component)
Rent Payment benefit using RG: 0.5% - for 1lakh rent per month (12 lakh per annum) you can get 6k cashback annually

catcat

TF Select
One of the best cards for this, SBI Air India of signature, just announced that they will stop accrual of points post April 15, 2024.

kiri

TF Buzz
Zenith+ seems still good.

Axis Atlas and M4B is good if you are in the airmiles game
Axis altas is not giving airmiles for rent payments from 20 April 2024.
I took this card recently, only for rent payments. Unfortunately I could avail the benefit only for 2 months. Its still best card if you have good offline usage.

Are we still getting CV points for rent payments with SBI Vistara Prime Card?

ash_13

TF Buzz
Axis altas is not giving airmiles for rent payments from 20 April 2024.
I took this card recently, only for rent payments. Unfortunately I could avail the benefit only for 2 months. Its still best card if you have good offline usage.

Are we still getting CV points for rent payments with SBI Vistara Prime Card?
no, from 15th april.
1712909754046.png