• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus any better option then myntra for gold coins?

guys is their any better option then myntra for buying gold coins?
in myntra 1gm(24kt)=Rs.6680
6680-13.5%(gyftr)i m assuming least reward value(20 paisa)
=
Rs.5780(final price)

SwipeSavvy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can we use multiple gift cards in single transaction? Max value of single gift card on gyftr is Rs 5k and in myntra faq I see only one gift card can be applied per transaction.

samba113

TF Buzz
Can we use multiple gift cards in single transaction? Max value of single gift card on gyftr is Rs 5k and in myntra faq I see only one gift card can be applied per transaction.
There is no limit.. you can add number of gift cards and buy. Only caution is myntra is cancelling the gold coins orders some scenarios and in that case you are struck with gift card balance. make sure buy step by step and so that if any order is cancelled only that amount is struck.

Karthik24

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
One more issues with Myntra is most of the Pin Code are undeliverable (even in Major cities).. So please check that once before purchasing the GV... i also see that in Amazon the rate of Malabar coin is around 250 inr/gm is less than Myntra (but 5x)...

SwipeSavvy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
There is no limit.. you can add number of gift cards and buy. Only caution is myntra is cancelling the gold coins orders some scenarios and in that case you are struck with gift card balance. make sure buy step by step and so that if any order is cancelled only that amount is struck.
I got confused because of this faq on myntra itself.

One more issues with Myntra is most of the Pin Code are undeliverable (even in Major cities).. So please check that once before purchasing the GV... i also see that in Amazon the rate of Malabar coin is around 250 inr/gm is less than Myntra (but 5x)...
If your pincode is serviceable the 1.5% discount and 5x additional bonus compared to Amazon makes up for the price difference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230529-184802_Brave.png
    Screenshot_20230529-184802_Brave.png
    110 KB · Views: 39

samba113

TF Buzz
I got confused because of this faq on myntra itself.

If your pincode is serviceable the 1.5% discount and 5x additional bonus compared to Amazon makes up for the price difference

Actually we are adding number gift cards to Myntra wallet and we are buying with wallet amount. My self brought 100k worthy gold from Mantra with gift cards.

Shilp

TF Neo
Is it safe to buy gold coin on myntra site ?

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Don't buy melorra coins on Myntra. My 2 orders got stuck with them for 45 days and not processing. They are asking me to cancel the order and they are not cancelling it.

Now they are selling Kalyan jewellers with delivery date more than a month. 10X worth rewards getting wasted as money is getting struck with them. Not at all recommended. Try on Amazon, Flipkart (BRPL) you will get 5X and delivery within 4-5 days.