• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

An App that lets me track my net worth.

sidp

TF Ace
What's the obsession about tracking networth? Anyway when you liquidate asset, the value would come much lesser.

I don't even understand how people give mobikwik permission to check mail for some discount. It's not enough to buy a road side biriyani. Giving this much permission to track nw. OMG

knight

TF Ace
any suggestions on tracking market profits.. in terms of XIRR or overall % returns?

it's pretty easy to track XIRR of MF..
and overall % gain in stocks..

But as we sell or reinvest, it gets complicated and we don't get an idea of how our investing strategies have done over the last few years..

any templates or tracking suggestions on this would be really helpful..
(perhaps something i can quickly copy/fill with data exported from Groww or other reports. instead of logging each txn manually )

sidp

TF Ace
(perhaps something i can quickly copy/fill with data exported from Groww or other reports. instead of logging each txn manually )
Unless you know macros, you have to update input data each time.
these things are possible with powerbi, macros, qlikview but It's have been years since i last used them.

As we invest in multiple instrument across multiple platform, data manipulation is required. The format of exported data would be different.

knight

TF Ace
Don't apps provide "export to csv"?
they do export txn statements.. every app has a different format usually..
one time copy paste or formulas would be required..
importing data is fine.

But i haven't had time to create a sheet that would help me track and carry the realized profits for xirr calculation..

Last edited: