• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Welcome Gift in the form of points

AniKar

TF Buzz
Hey guys,
I received my MRCC card in the month of September via referral link. After spending the required amount I got all the respective bonus MR points for referral bonus, 4*1.5k spend & 20k spend.
But additionally yesterday I received 2000 MR points as welcome bonus gift. Has anyone else received this or is this a system glitch and AMEX will revert back these points

Harsha896

TF Premier
Hey guys,
I received my MRCC card in the month of September via referral link. After spending the required amount I got all the respective bonus MR points for referral bonus, 4*1.5k spend & 20k spend.
But additionally yesterday I received 2000 MR points as welcome bonus gift. Has anyone else received this or is this a system glitch and AMEX will revert back these points
I also got them 2 months back and they wont be reversed

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey guys,
I never get these glitched points. I even didn't receive the 2000 points for spending 5k after getting the card through referral.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Hey guys,
I also got them 2 months back and they wont be reversed

This is not glitch at all, these are additional points when you apply through referral

You will see below wording written below card banner when you apply through referral link

Earn 2,000 Referral Bonus Membership Rewards® points​

when you spend INR 5,000 within 90 days of Cardmembership*

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey guys,
If you spend 25k in 90 days you will get additional 2k points apart from 2k you got from spending 5k.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Hey guys,
Aayega give it time. Or you can contact customer care if its been too long