• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Spending Power

tatmb

TF Buzz
I was trying this amex spending power utility for my gold charge card.

its showed declined even for 2000, does that mean i cant spend above 2000?
1669822376401.png

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the information guys! the chat bot gave a number that works 9:30-6 on weekdays, will try it out tomorrow! already have a 2lac limit on the smartearn, lets see how much they increase it to
Yes - ask them to transfer to this specific Team - they will take the request and provide LE - card should be min 6 months old.

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
nice to know.
I currently have 10 lakhs, that's the maximum I can check anything above that isn't allowed to be checked the submit button is greyed out, till few months ago it was 15 lkhs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-01-22-55-45-63_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-01-22-55-45-63_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    614 KB · Views: 47

way2gud

TF Buzz
Very common issue with Charge card from Amex. This is a glitch in their systems where if you have any Transaction settings turned off , For eg: International transaction, then it will show a very low Spending Power. Turn On all your transaction setting and try again, You'll see the actual Spending Power approved for your card. I recently found this on call with an Amex Agent when I was trying to make a high value purchase.

tanvi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Very common issue with Charge card from Amex. This is a glitch in their systems where if you have any Transaction settings turned off , For eg: International transaction, then it will show a very low Spending Power. Turn On all your transaction setting and try again, You'll see the actual Spending Power approved for your card. I recently found this on call with an Amex Agent when I was trying to make a high value purchase.
Tried this
It's showing higher power

AmitMishra

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Interesting. Good to know.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks for sharing the tip
But it’s unsafe to keep on intl setting ON always

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Surprisingly, my gold card show not approved even for 500 rs.
However, I am able to do transactions of 5K as well. So not sure what is the actual use of spending power?

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Got the Gold Charge card 2days ago. The glitch is still alive & the "Turn On all" trick is not working. How to check?