• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex sending Pre approved Limit Enhancement offer

NeoOnWheels

TF Premier
I guess I am lucky that my Plat travel came with 10L limit to start with. Anyways, I dont see point of using this card beyond 4L, so limit of 4-4.5L wont hurt for anyone getting this card and want to spend the whole 4L in one go rather than over a year.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Its been a year for my smartearn and mrcc card, completed annual spend based criteria.. no LE offers. Asked customer care to check LE for 1 card, they took request, yet to get back.. no idea how it works for them.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Its been a year for my smartearn and mrcc card, completed annual spend based criteria.. no LE offers. Asked customer care to check LE for 1 card, they took request, yet to get back.. no idea how it works for them.

I've noticed they don't get back if the answer is negative and instantly get back if they can increase the limit right away!

ALOAK

TF Ace
I too received today le from amex from 288k to 432k now. Maybe by Dec 22nd others may receive sms as per the rep who ever have completed and under review for LE

ALOAK

TF Ace
Call every 6 months and ask from your side.
Don't do every six months once a year normally they automatically do the review if u call and ask they will ask u to send payslip itr etc blah blah. It all depends on your spends and where u spend it. U do can try every six months but I doubt they would entertainment but sure u can ask them when would be the date for LE they will know which month and date u r card is for review for le