• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex mrcc insurance spends for 20k milestone

ankushanup1

TF Premier
Hi i have amex mrcc and need to make 6k + insurance payment directly on insurance portal

have already spent for 1500*4 milestone but have couple of more spends on non insurance category which are eligible for 20k milestone

can complete 20k by using on 6k insurance payment so does insurance payment count for 20k milestone

Note i know that insurance payments doesn't get base rewards but my question is for 20k milestone

And i haven't got insurance offer of 10000 Mr points on insurance payments

Please could anyone who know about this kindly please reply

Thanking you in advance

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You need to enroll for the 20k milestone bonus if you haven't already. Also, the enrolment becomes effective only 3 days after enrolment as per the terms. I am yet to get my 20k milestone bonus.

ccdc

TF Ace
All spends are counted
Hi Vishal, i have applied for amex mrcc thru your link. card got delivered today. However it says that first year fees is 1k and renewal fees is 4.5k and not first year free and renewal fee as 1.5k as was mentioned in your link when i applied. can you help me out here?

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Vishal, i have applied for amex mrcc thru your link. card got delivered today. However it says that first year fees is 1k and renewal fees is 4.5k and not first year free and renewal fee as 1.5k as was mentioned in your link when i applied. can you help me out here?
Should be fyf and 1.5k fees only. Will DM you, pls chk.

krishc

TF Ace
You need to enroll for the 20k milestone bonus if you haven't already. Also, the enrolment becomes effective only 3 days after enrolment as per the terms. I am yet to get my 20k milestone bonus.
how to verify if I've enrolled
I seem to remember that I'd enrolled just after getting the card
but I'm not 100% sure and also since then haven't crossed 20k in any month but there's a chance it might happen next month
hence I want to be sure

itsmayank

TF Buzz
but I'm not 100% sure and also since then haven't crossed 20k in any month but there's a chance it might happen next month
hence I want to be sure
You can either Call there customer support or Chat with them from the App.

itsmayank

TF Buzz
When did you applied? Coz recently, there Referral is inactive.

Also, try asking there customer service for the clarification.

Vignesh M

TF Select
hence I want to be sure
you would have received email to your registered email id after successful enrolment to any special program including monthly milestone program of AMEX. Only that is the proof of enrolment. They even ask you to keep that as reference for future.

krishc

TF Ace
you would have received email to your registered email id after successful enrolment to any special program including monthly milestone program of AMEX. Only that is the proof of enrolment. They even ask you to keep that as reference for future.
sadly I didn't receive any such mail
although I called customer care and they confirmed that my enrolment is active

saucy

TF Ace
I didn't get an email for the enrolment activation

Beware - it takes 7 days since your opting in for enrolment, and not 3 as is mentioned in the tnc