• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex MRCC and Gold Bonus Points

TheCardBuzz

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,

As you all are aware of the spend based bonus points on MRCC and Gold charge cards. But with Paytm now levying charges for wallet loading using Amex cards, what are the alternatives for completing the milestones on these cards? Any suggestions from the community members would be appreciated.

chaitanyamella

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

As you all are aware of the spend based bonus points on MRCC and Gold charge cards. But with Paytm now levying charges for wallet loading using Amex cards, what are the alternatives for completing the milestones on these cards? Any suggestions from the community members would be appreciated.
Amex reward multiplier 1500*4 on the MRCC and 1000*6 on the Gold charge. That would be 1240 MR for MRCC and 1600 MR for Gold charge on spending 12K a month.

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
you can fill petrol worth 1500 from hp pump no regular pts
use it to add to wallet for grocery like bigbasket or zepto
buy accelerated amazon or other accelerated vouchers with 2x points

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Amex reward multiplier 1500*4 on the MRCC and 1000*6 on the Gold charge. That would be 1240 MR for MRCC and 1600 MR for Gold charge on spending 12K a month.
I have mrcc but not using it since a year due to magnus marathon.
Can u pls tell me how to use amex reward multipler and how to purchase amazon voucher for same .
I want to touch both milestones of 1500 * 4 and 20000 target of month for 8 months , so fees get reversed . Can I buy 5000 * 4 amazon vouchers in a month via multiplier? If yes than how ? Can any one please guide .

dominic1229

TF Premier
I have mrcc but not using it since a year due to magnus marathon.
Can u pls tell me how to use amex reward multipler and how to purchase amazon voucher for same .
I want to touch both milestones of 1500 * 4 and 20000 target of month for 8 months , so fees get reversed . Can I buy 5000 * 4 amazon vouchers in a month via multiplier? If yes than how ? Can any one please guide .

Amex Rewards Multiplier Gyftr/Gift voucher link: https://www.gyftr.com/amexrewardmultiplier/
Buying 5000 x 4 vouchers in a month via multiplier: Yes, it is possible 5000x4 = 20K, which is below the limit of Amazon Pay GV of 25K per month.
How to buy?: From this link -> https://www.gyftr.com/amexrewardmultiplier/amazon-gift-vouchers , I think you want to complete the 4 transactions so you can buy 5000 1 time and repeat it until you reach 4 transactions of 5000. To use Amazon Pay GV, go to amazon app or website and go to Amazon Pay. In the section "Gift Card and Vouchers", you will see the option "Add gift card". Once Gift card is added then you can use it to pay bills or any website/app that accepts Amazon Pay Wallet.
You are referring to MRCC, so you will get 2x rewards which means 4 RP per Rs.100 spent. AmEx is the fastest in providing bonus RP. You will receive the same within 2-3 days max.

Reward multipliers based on AmEx cards:

10X POINTS​

On American Express® Centurion Card

5X POINTS​

On American Express® Platinum Card
& American Express® Gold Card

3X POINTS​

On American Express® Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card
& American Express® Platinum Travel Credit Card

2X POINTS​

On American Express® Membership Rewards Credit Card
& American Express® SmartEarn™ Credit Card