• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex India Started Referral Program (MGM) Again | First Year Free Amex Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Amex India has once again started their renowned credit card referral program! If you've been considering getting an Amex card, this is the perfect opportunity. You can obtain a first-year free Amex card using the referral link.

Amex Platinum Travel Card:
You'll get
First Year Free Card
2000 bonus MR Points
Referral Link: https://bit.ly/TFAMEXGC

Amex MRCC:
First Year Free Card
2000 bonus MR Points
Referral Link: https://bit.ly/TFAMEXGC (Select your preferred card you want to apply, and then apply for that card. you'll get all the referral benefits.)

Amex Gold Charge:
First Year Fees: Rs. 1000 + GST
2000 bonus MR Points + 4000 Bonus MR Points
Referral Link: https://bit.ly/TFAMEXGC (Select your preferred card you want to apply, and then apply for that card. you'll get all the referral benefits.)

Amex SmartEarn:
Annual Fees: Rs. 495 + GST
2000 bonus MR Points

Amex Platinum Reserve Card:
First Year Fees: Rs. 5000 + GST
4000 bonus MR Points + 11000 Bonus MR Points

Amex Platinum Charge:
First Year Fees: Rs. 60000 + GST
10000 bonus MR Points + Rs. 45,000 worth Taj voucher.

Note: You are allowed to post your referral links on this thread, but do not post referrals on random amex card threads.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
apply as required.
I can make these cards to the work straight away.. no doubt about the usage...
What are the chances of approval?? third card that too a charge card with 5 days? that too brand new customer like me...

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I can make these cards to the work straight away.. no doubt about the usage...
What are the chances of approval?? third card that too a charge card with 5 days? that too brand new customer like me...
no harm to try.

Reactions: SSV

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My 2nd AMEX card Pla Travel also approved today. , now the question is shall I apply for the Gold Charge now or give it sometime?? Any opnion guys?

Time line:
1) MRCC approved on Monday with 2,31,000 CL ( first ever AMEX card)..
2) Plat Travel approved on Thursdayi.e. Today with 2,31,000...
Both with out any Income proof...
Shall I apply for Gold Charge now? What are the chances of approval??
Are is it too many at the first try only.. Shall I wait for a few months or a year??
All opinions are appreciated..
You should be able to apply right away

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Are there any specifi criteria to grant a charge card vs Credit card??
as charge card has no credit limit...

In other words, is getting charge card difficult/easy compared to Credit card or they are indifferent?
All depends on AMEX
Seeing some folks here getting 3 cards from AMEX within a week will not even cause delay for charge card too

samm255

TF Ace
After resisting first, I finally applied on 15th.
Did vkyc on 16th and card approved on 17th without any income docs. Decent 2.3 lakh limit provided not like chindi Axis. This is my first Amex card.
Now I have these paid cards:
HDFC Millennia (Will close it if they don't convert it LTF next year)
SBI CB (Will close it as too many restrictions and no real use for me except Apay GVs).
Axis Ace (Thinking to close it too as I can get 5% on utilities from Amazon)
Amex : Goin to make it my primary card for Amazob GVs. My most online shopping is through Amazon and Flipakart and for Grocery BB.
Kudos to @anirban.choudhury who fulfilled his promise for Amazon Voucher.

Guys why are you applying 2/3 Amex cards, aren't they all paid?

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After resisting first, I finally applied on 15th.
Did vkyc on 16th and card approved on 17th without any income docs. Decent 2.3 lakh limit provided not like chindi Axis. This is my first Amex card.
Now I have these paid cards:
HDFC Millennia (Will close it if they don't convert it LTF next year)
SBI CB (Will close it as too many restrictions and no real use for me except Apay GVs).
Axis Ace (Thinking to close it too as I can get 5% on utilities from Amazon)
Amex : Goin to make it my primary card for Amazob GVs. My most online shopping is through Amazon and Flipakart and for Grocery BB.
Kudos to @anirban.choudhury who fulfilled his promise for Amazon Voucher.

Guys why are you applying 2/3 Amex cards, aren't they all paid?
Are AMEX cards are paid using referral PT and MRCC are only FYF and Gold is paid but I believe even these with paid you get the value back

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Update on my Second Amex application for Gold Charge which got approved today morning and Amex Platinum Travel got delivered too.

Also thanks to @anirban.choudhury who held to his promise for Amazon GV for both the cards!!

Will be applying for MRCC today let’s see if Amex approves third card for me in 4 days.
He, he... Congrats..
Tyr for the third card and let us know...

I was stumbled at my third card " Gold Charge"... I am sure I would get that in the next 6 months, otherwise I will try during next year referral ...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Update on my Second Amex application for Gold Charge which got approved today morning and Amex Platinum Travel got delivered too.

Also thanks to @anirban.choudhury who held to his promise for Amazon GV for both the cards!!

Will be applying for MRCC today let’s see if Amex approves third card for me in 4 days.
As you , know, if you get Vkyc email, means its approved....

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Permutation and Combination Quiz

If you have 1 amex card and have 1 sibling and 1 wife which no cards ;), then how much referral points can you earn maximum

Notsanta20

TF Buzz

I applied my first amex card on 16th and still waiting for update.

Status
Not open for further replies.