• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Card on Airtel Mini Wallet not working since last 2 weeks

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello, I have been trying to load money to Airtel mini wallet from my Amex card but it is not working. I have trying for last 2 weeks but I always get an error and it doesn't take me to the OTP page.

Initially, I thought it was a technical issue but even after waiting for 2 weeks I am getting the same thing. However, I am able to load money with other cards. I tried with Magus and it worked. Anybody else also facing this issue??

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Tried Magnus, doesn't work, error like @ccguy mentioned. after entering 6digits, it resets the entered number and screen again blank

I cleared cache/DATA/re-installed Airtel app, didn't help

@Abhishek012 Any of your connection succeeded?
Only good thing happened by entering the card details again and again...
I now byheart the card number of Magnus :ROFLMAO:

This is the error...

1678285709759.png

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This was one good source to get the monthly milestones done for Amex. Poor man's resource!! God knows what pleasure Airtel gets by kicking it where it hurts the most!!! Amex usage is now RIP since even Paytm loading via Uber has been out of commission for sometime now.

Even other cards like Magnus this was a filler source for amounts to reach 1L if needed. :cry:

satviksehgal

TF Premier
This was one good source to get the monthly milestones done for Amex. Poor man's resource!! God knows what pleasure Airtel gets by kicking it where it hurts the most!!! Amex usage is now RIP since even Paytm loading via Uber has been out of commission for sometime now.

Even other cards like Magnus this was a filler source for amounts to reach 1L if needed. :cry:
I closed my milestones on 02 March with Airtel for Amex cards. have they closed it now?

are other cards working?

When do I now shove these absolutely unnecessary Amex cards up theirs!

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I closed my milestones on 02 March with Airtel for Amex cards. have they closed it now?

are other cards working?

When do I now shove these absolutely unnecessary Amex cards up theirs!
Airtel has disabled payment via all cards, Amex included. This way of doing small transactions is now a goner.

satviksehgal

TF Premier
If every card is disabled then 2 scenarios possible.

either it's a tech issue at Airtel and should get solved like always.

OR.

News was that Airtel is merging it's payment bank business to Paytm soon. in that case, it's a real bad news.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

OR.

News was that Airtel is merging it's payment bank business to Paytm soon. in that case, it's a real bad news.
The paytm deal is not fructified still. Long way to go even if both the parties agree to the deal. My guess is more towards the tech issue side.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The paytm deal is not fructified still. Long way to go even if both the parties agree to the deal. My guess is more towards the tech issue side.
looks like it's time to close airtel wallet account.
Looks like airtel fixed it
It’s not working now
How is it possible?

OR.

yes....i enter first 6 digits and then the card number deletes itself automatically and the error comes...strange
Same, no card working
yes....i enter first 6 digits and then the card number deletes itself automatically and the error comes...strange

ALL Airtel is working for CC payment now, just did a transaction.

It is accepting the card numbers now. Tried with Magnus CCard.

@Wealth is my birth right! , @Abhishek012 - FYI

Whoever need to complete your AMEX monthly bonus requirement of 4 or 6 usage, complete it now :cool:

Last edited: