• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Card on Airtel Mini Wallet not working since last 2 weeks

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello, I have been trying to load money to Airtel mini wallet from my Amex card but it is not working. I have trying for last 2 weeks but I always get an error and it doesn't take me to the OTP page.

Initially, I thought it was a technical issue but even after waiting for 2 weeks I am getting the same thing. However, I am able to load money with other cards. I tried with Magus and it worked. Anybody else also facing this issue??

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any idea if this can be used this month at all. The Pay now option on the final payment page doesn't take 4 digit CVV and neither does it go ahead. In fact it seems to be having some error of sorts. Doesn't work with any payment options even netbanking on that Airtel page. Anyone facing same issue / able to pay - pl msg? Thanks

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Any idea if this can be used this month at all. The Pay now option on the final payment page doesn't take 4 digit CVV and neither does it go ahead. In fact it seems to be having some error of sorts. Doesn't work with any payment options even netbanking on that Airtel page. Anyone facing same issue / able to pay - pl msg? Thanks
Amex card not getting through with airtel this month

ALOAK

TF Ace
Any idea since this option is now closed how does one max MRCC of 20k+ or in general the routes to do the 1k / 1.5k - 4times / 6times a month for Amex. Any ways still open which can be used? Thanks.
Load paytm wallet of course a fee will be charged . Buy you will complete u r four 1500 monthly. Every week you can put 1500