• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex 24K Gold Collection Tanishq Voucher

Vikash_Kumar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi all, I have 52K MR points which can be redeemed for 2x24K gold collection for e-gift card of Rs 20000 and want to purchase gold jewellery at discount from Tanishq.
While purchasing, the 24K Gold Collection is showing Tanishq Diamond e-gift card.
Can this Tanishq Diamond e-gift card also be used for Gold jewellery or only for Diamond jewellery purchase?
Also, can these e-gift card be redeemed for offline jewellery purchase?
The terms and conditions are not clear and the wohoo support number 18004194438 is invalid and not sure that by sending email will get proper response.
So if anyone had redeemed 24K Amex MR points for Tanishq gift card, please reply the gift voucher redemption in offline store.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 2.png
    2.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 75

Sriim

TF Premier
Gold voucher is not available in the 24K collection.
Without 24K collection it is 10K for 40000 points.
In 24K collection, 10K is for 24000 points.
I have confusion only because I had bought earlier from 24K collection but not able to recall if it was diamond or gold. Also there is no mention of gold or diamond type in the old voucher email and also no T&C present in the email. So just wondering if the store got any way to differentiate the voucher usage.
Maybe it was just a Tanishq Voucher back then. Which could be used for any type of jewellery. That's why there no mention in the email

quino

TF Premier
Studded diamond jewellery
it is a diamond studded voucher only. it has some 16 digit code & 6 digit pin. can check balance online/at store.

i'd originally dealt with him to buy the voucher. it was smooth experience, good guy. i'd asked him to join the RML grp for the deal to go through, but he'd taken some time which is not an issue itself, but i had some urgent requirement so, couldn't complete the deal.

overall, kudos to the guy for his patience.

b4bhar

TF Select
it is a diamond studded voucher only. it has some 16 digit code & 6 digit pin. can check balance online/at store.

i'd originally dealt with him to buy the voucher. it was smooth experience, good guy. i'd asked him to join the RML grp for the deal to go through, but he'd taken some time which is not an issue itself, but i had some urgent requirement so, couldn't complete the deal.

overall, kudos to the guy for his patience.
Wish they bring back gold vouchers. Customer care told they probably will refresh it in July