• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex 24K Gold Collection Tanishq Voucher

Vikash_Kumar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi all, I have 52K MR points which can be redeemed for 2x24K gold collection for e-gift card of Rs 20000 and want to purchase gold jewellery at discount from Tanishq.
While purchasing, the 24K Gold Collection is showing Tanishq Diamond e-gift card.
Can this Tanishq Diamond e-gift card also be used for Gold jewellery or only for Diamond jewellery purchase?
Also, can these e-gift card be redeemed for offline jewellery purchase?
The terms and conditions are not clear and the wohoo support number 18004194438 is invalid and not sure that by sending email will get proper response.
So if anyone had redeemed 24K Amex MR points for Tanishq gift card, please reply the gift voucher redemption in offline store.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 2.png
    2.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 75

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi all, I have 52K MR points which can be redeemed for 2x24K gold collection for e-gift card of Rs 20000 and want to purchase gold jewellery at discount from Tanishq.
While purchasing, the 24K Gold Collection is showing Tanishq Diamond e-gift card.
Can this Tanishq Diamond e-gift card also be used for Gold jewellery or only for Diamond jewellery purchase?
The terms and conditions are not clear and the wohoo support number 18004194438 is invalid and not sure that by sending email will get proper response.
So if anyone had redeemed 24K Amex MR points for Tanishq gift card, please reply the gift voucher redemption in offline store.
I think it’s clearly mentioned that you can use in all Tanishq showrooms and only to be ised diamond studded jewellery…

shivek

TF Select
Did you buy this voucher? Were you able to make purchase of gold only jewellery?

I am also planning to buy two of them but not sure if it can be used for gold only jewellery.
I had redeemed MRCC for Tanishq voucher in Dec-2021 also and bought gold ring but unfortunately not able to recall if that was diamond or gold voucher. So little bit confused.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did you buy this voucher? Were you able to make purchase of gold only jewellery?

I am also planning to buy two of them but not sure if it can be used for gold only jewellery.
I had redeemed MRCC for Tanishq voucher in Dec-2021 also and bought gold ring but unfortunately not able to recall if that was diamond or gold voucher. So little bit confused.
You can check the email to see which voucher did you redeem. This can also be checked in your redemption history.

When it says Diamond, I doubt it will work for Gold jewellery.

shivek

TF Select
You can check the email to see which voucher did you redeem. This can also be checked in your redemption history.

When it says Diamond, I doubt it will work for Gold jewellery.
I also thought it would be that easy.
But the email does not mention gold or diamond and only Tanishq is mentioned.
Redemption history is available for one year only.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I saw a separate Tanishq - Gold Jewellery voucher is available too.. So no more confusion I guess.

shivek

TF Select
Gold voucher is not available in the 24K collection.
Without 24K collection it is 10K for 40000 points.
In 24K collection, 10K is for 24000 points.
I have confusion only because I had bought earlier from 24K collection but not able to recall if it was diamond or gold. Also there is no mention of gold or diamond type in the old voucher email and also no T&C present in the email. So just wondering if the store got any way to differentiate the voucher usage.
I saw a separate Tanishq - Gold Jewellery voucher is available too.. So no more confusion I guess.

b4bhar

TF Select
Hi,

24k collection Amex rewards only mentions as diamond voucher of 9k (not sure if its was 10k) earlier. Can we use this for gold purchases or any other option available?