• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express has started its referral program - bonus points and discounted joining fees offer

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hey members,
Amex India just started its much awaited referral program, MGM (members get members).
Use referral link to apply for an AMEX credit card and receive 2000 bonus MR points.
Amex MRCC- 2000 bonus MR points after spending Rs. 5,000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees- Nil
Referral Link: https://bit.ly/TFAMEXGC (Select your preferred card you want to apply, and then apply for that card. you'll get all the referral benefits.)

Gold Charge - 2000 bonus MR points after spending Rs. 5,000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees- Rs. 1000 +GST
Referral Link: https://bit.ly/TFAMEXGC (Select your preferred card you want to apply, and then apply for that card. you'll get all the referral benefits.)

Platinum Travel - 2000 bonus MR points after spending Rs. 5,000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees- Nil

AMEX SmartEarn- 2000 bonus MR points after spending Rs. 5,000 within 90 days and Rs. 500 cashback as a Welcome Gift when you spend additional Rs. 5000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees- Original Fees

Amex Platinum Charge Card- 10,000 bonus MR Points after spending Rs. 5000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees-Original Fees

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122_223909.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122_223909.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 3,447
Last edited:

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys, how to track the status of the application on Amex website ?? I have done the VKYC yesterday but no further communication received from Amex till now.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys, how to track the status of the application on Amex website ?? I have done the VKYC yesterday but no further communication received from Amex till now.
Tracking doen't work in Amex's case.
You will get the approval or rejection mostly in 1 working day , max 2 days..
Sometimes, you get an email,saying that" your email was updated in Amex's records", this actually means your application was approved...
Best of luck..

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Here is my referral, which also contains "Limited Edition AMEX Playing Cards for free until 16/10/2023"... Detailed T$C's below:
Please feel free to avail this opportunity to get the rewards along with AMEX Playing Cards pack, in addition to my hand holding to your (hopefully) a successful Amex application.. DM me for any queries with regard to your new/rejected application... All the best...

My referral link:

Hers is the AMEX "Playing cards offer" digital handout.....

1695044022916.gif .
1695044140415.png

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys , It seems the AMEX referral program is extended up to 31st March 2024 .. Just checked in the T& C's of the MGM offer..
Not sure when it was extended and if it was posted else where..
So, plenty of time to plan and apply for AMEX cards under referral... No need to rush.
But "Amex playing card free offer" 👆👆👆ends on 16th Oct 2023...

1695065284925.png

Last edited:

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Use my Amex referral and get 2000 Membership Reward Points from Amex and help from my side just DM me.. have helped couple of community member to apply for Amex

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Amex delivered my plat travel which i applied for through someone's referral....but i didnt get the Limited edition Playing cards that they advertised....what to do now??

pxg

TF Premier
I applied for MRCC on 7th September and activated it on 15th September. Applied for Gold today and that also got approved without docs and VKYC. Didn't see a 90 day cooling period. But there was a 2nd CIBIL hit (maybe because I accidentally applied for Gold twice). Both referrals (not my own).

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
I applied for MRCC on 7th September and activated it on 15th September. Applied for Gold today and that also got approved without docs and VKYC. Didn't see a 90 day cooling period. But there was a 2nd CIBIL hit (maybe because I accidentally applied for Gold twice). Both referrals (not my own).
90 days cooling period is applicable to card varient that you are applying and not all cards together

kohliS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Amex delivered my plat travel which i applied for through someone's referral....but i didnt get the Limited edition Playing cards that they advertised....what to do now??
"Limited Edition Playing Cards” to both MGMer and MGMee will be delivered to registered address within 90 days of offer end date.