• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express has started its referral program - bonus points and discounted joining fees offer

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hey members,
Amex India just started its much awaited referral program, MGM (members get members).
Use referral link to apply for an AMEX credit card and receive 2000 bonus MR points.
Amex MRCC- 2000 bonus MR points after spending Rs. 5,000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees- Nil
Referral Link: https://bit.ly/TFAMEXNGC (Select your preferred card you want to apply, and then apply for that card. you'll get all the referral benefits.)

Gold Charge - 2000 bonus MR points after spending Rs. 5,000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees- Rs. 1000 +GST
Referral Link: https://bit.ly/TFAMEXNGC (Select your preferred card you want to apply, and then apply for that card. you'll get all the referral benefits.)

Platinum Travel - 2000 bonus MR points after spending Rs. 5,000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees- Nil

AMEX SmartEarn- 2000 bonus MR points after spending Rs. 5,000 within 90 days and Rs. 500 cashback as a Welcome Gift when you spend additional Rs. 5000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees- Original Fees

Amex Platinum Charge Card- 10,000 bonus MR Points after spending Rs. 5000 within 90 days.
First Year Fees-Original Fees

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122_223909.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122_223909.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 3,448
Last edited:

shubhamrai

TF Buzz
I am holding MRCC.
1. does amex giving companion card now a days if not any idea like when it will be back, & what the best sure shot way to get companion card.
2. Can i get gold charge card as companion with my existing mrcc card or only i xan get smartearn only as companion card as amex policy is that u can't get upper card then what u have right now ?

bhavik886151

TF Premier
just check my Amex app to download last month statement and found these 16164 points credited in my account
show as a bonus points adjustment

any one have any Idea of these points ??

Attachments

• IMG-20230605-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20230605-WA0027.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 41

sadhunath

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Please don't expect LTF from AMEX. I am with AMEX for a long time now (more than 6 years) but have never seen any such offer.
If you want LTF, they generally give you a companion card along with charge cards (I got MRCC with Gold charge) which comes free till the time you hold the charge card

PS: AMEX has referral bonus for long time. They do come up with some bonus referral offers from time to time which help the referrer to earn some good points. From referee point of view, I have not seen significant increase in benefits.
I don't know if it used to be free, but now a days, companion cards are charged full.

I hold a platinum travel and am frequently offered platinum as a companion card for an additional 60k INR per annum (as AMC for platinum).

CCUser_1999

TF Premier
I don't know if it used to be free, but now a days, companion cards are charged full.

I hold a platinum travel and am frequently offered platinum as a companion card for an additional 60k INR per annum (as AMC for platinum).
If I understand correctly, they offer companion card only with charge card. What they are offering you is additional card with full fee. If you get Amex Plat, you can discuss and make you Amex Plat travel as LTF.

CCUser_1999

TF Premier
I am holding MRCC.
1. does amex giving companion card now a days if not any idea like when it will be back, & what the best sure shot way to get companion card.
2. Can i get gold charge card as companion with my existing mrcc card or only i xan get smartearn only as companion card as amex policy is that u can't get upper card then what u have right now ?
They will offer a lower variant credit card as companion card with charge card not the other was round. If you get Amex Gold charge, you can try and get AMEX MRCC as LTF as companion card.

shashank08

TF Premier
Please don't expect LTF from AMEX. I am with AMEX for a long time now (more than 6 years) but have never seen any such offer.
If you want LTF, they generally give you a companion card along with charge cards (I got MRCC with Gold charge) which comes free till the time you hold the charge card

PS: AMEX has referral bonus for long time. They do come up with some bonus referral offers from time to time which help the referrer to earn some good points. From referee point of view, I have not seen significant increase in benefits.
I am not sure of present scenario.. but I am holding MRCC as LTF without any condition.. I received this card during 2018 timeframe...

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has it started again? Saw a reddit thread that it has started again.
nai hai koi referral it is inactive
Has the referral program discontinued?
Is referral bonus stopped checked with many refferals link it says temporarily inactive any one knows about this
Unable to use referral benefit. Temporarily stopped

Has anyone found a way to apply if the permanent address is not the same as the current address (serviceable location)? I don't want to change my address in govt documents. Also, my passport has the current city as the address but it's of the address where I no longer live in a different pincode of the same city. will that work? I really want a Amex card but the address is an issue