• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Wallet UPI launched, AmazonPay Balance (Money) Can be now used to send money via UPI.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Amazon Wallet UPI launched, AmazonPay Balance (Money) Can be now used to send money via UPI.

Load through Credit card and transfer to bank via UPI, Free of Cost.

Updated - If your credit card loading is disabled then try this trick - you can also load via Uber app on Amazonpay wallet using your credit card/prepaid card.

Also Earn HDFC bank credit card rewards points via Uber app loading to Amazonpay wallet.

Note- Only for Amazon wallet Full KYC accounts. Update to Amazon app version 24.12.4.300. Amazon gv is not supported.

Follow the step -

Update the App version 24.12.4.300.
GO to Send Money
select the number/upi
enter amount
proceed
it will show Bank details
then press show more ways to pay
then you can add amazon pay.

Screenshot_20220716-094740.png
IMG-20220716-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20220716-WA0004.jpg

Last edited:

satviksehgal

TF Premier
Amazon wallet mini kyc - enter any random document number and complete mini kyc or fake kyc and get 10k limit per amazon wallet UPI.

Amazon wallet full kyc - aadhar based video kyc and 30k limit for Amazon wallet UPI
Yes then I have done the second one. I'm also able to do doorstep cash load limited to 10k a month. Tried it once and it worked.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I also used one time doorstep cash load but do you know i send him (Amazon delivery guy) googlepay UPI instead of cash. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Wealth is my birth right! No charges but you need to order something on Amazon.
Oh so the delivery guy who comes will be able to collect money from us and deposit right
Hope we can rely on them any proof they give when collecting cash or upi😀

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Oh so the delivery guy who comes will be able to collect money from us and deposit right
Hope we can rely on them any proof they give when collecting cash or upi😀
If I remember correctly I think first he loaded money into my amazon wallet account and then i sent him Gpay UPI because i was in my home town and cashload facility is not available there.

I ordered at my friend's address, she accept the courier and she told me after delivered, he (courier guy) left by giving his Gpay UPI.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
If I remember correctly I think first he loaded money into my amazon wallet account and then i sent him Gpay UPI because i was in my home town and cashload facility is not available there.

I ordered at my friend's address, she accept the courier and she told me after delivered, he (courier guy) left by giving his Gpay UPI.
ok looks like a great feature never used it...thanks for sharing