• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Wallet UPI launched, AmazonPay Balance (Money) Can be now used to send money via UPI.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Amazon Wallet UPI launched, AmazonPay Balance (Money) Can be now used to send money via UPI.

Load through Credit card and transfer to bank via UPI, Free of Cost.

Updated - If your credit card loading is disabled then try this trick - you can also load via Uber app on Amazonpay wallet using your credit card/prepaid card.

Also Earn HDFC bank credit card rewards points via Uber app loading to Amazonpay wallet.

Note- Only for Amazon wallet Full KYC accounts. Update to Amazon app version 24.12.4.300. Amazon gv is not supported.

Follow the step -

Update the App version 24.12.4.300.
GO to Send Money
select the number/upi
enter amount
proceed
it will show Bank details
then press show more ways to pay
then you can add amazon pay.

Screenshot_20220716-094740.png
IMG-20220716-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20220716-WA0004.jpg

Last edited:

mukundstud

TF Premier

Note- Only for Amazon wallet Full KYC accounts. Update to Amazon app version 24.12.4.300. Amazon gv is not supported.

Follow the step -

GO to Send Money
select the number/upi
enter amount
proceed

IMG-20220716-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20220716-WA0004.jpg
This is Extreme!! Even I have got this option activated in my Amazon App! I have loaded the money with Amazon Pay ICICI CC(giving 2% rewards) and HDFC Millennia CC(giving 1% rewards), and successfully transferred the loaded amount to my bank account without any extra charges!! This technique in fact gives you net profit in transferring card balance to bank account. What was amazon thinking while launching such a feature? Many people will try to take undue advantage of it, and Amazon will probably have to close this feature eventually.

BTW, what do you think is the transfer limit from wallet to bank account? Is it 10,000 or 1,00,000?

Attachments

• tempFileForShare_20220716-143907.jpg
    tempFileForShare_20220716-143907.jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 64
  • tempFileForShare_20220716-144145.jpg
    tempFileForShare_20220716-144145.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 64

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
This is Extreme!! Even I have got this option activated in my Amazon App! I have loaded the money with Amazon Pay ICICI CC(giving 2% rewards) and HDFC Millennia CC(giving 1% rewards), and successfully transferred the loaded amount to my bank account without any extra charges!! This technique in fact gives you net profit in transferring card balance to bank account. What was amazon thinking while launching such a feature? Many people will try to take undue advantage of it, and Amazon will probably have to close this feature eventually.

BTW, what do you think is the transfer limit from wallet to bank account? Is it 10,000 or 1,00,000?
I think 1 lakh.

AsB

TF Ace

Follow the step -

GO to Send Money
select the number/upi
enter amount
proceed

IMG-20220716-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20220716-WA0004.jpg
I think this offer is not available for iPhone Users Yet

Batmanbaba

TF Legend

1 lakh pm and 6 lakh per year

zealot

TF Premier

They might restrict wallet loading limit from CC.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace

Marketing gimmick cash burn for now. Similar to early days of Paytm, phonpe wallet evolution