• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Shopping Voucher vs Amazon Gift Card -- SmartBuy -- Difference?

ccboyman

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If you want to buy any physical good from amazon, you can use the voucher. Else, for payments like mobile recharge, kindle subscription etc it can't be used.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Can we use Amazon Shopping voucher to buy mobile phones from Amazon? Is it in excluded category?
You can buy mobile phone , shopping voucher is separate from Amazon pay , in gift card you can load it into Amazon pay and then use it for bill payments or normal purchase both but shopping voucher can only be used for normal purchases

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i know the difference between amazon pay and shopping voucher. Wanted to confirm, shopping voucher can be used to buy mobile phone or is it excluded category like kindle books etc

paresh22

TF Ace
You can purchase using shopping voucher. But always check any payment offers for the chosen mobile for purchase. You may find mostly good offers on mobile purchases using credit or debit cards.
Note:- I have not done any mobile purchase using shopping voucher before.

Reactions: CVR

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
There are many categories which are excluded. I was checking with some personal care items and a bag, that option didnt come.

One more thing I faced was that you cannot renew Amazon Prime from Amazon Pay Balance not sure about shopping voucher. I think even that won't work as while renewing it asks for a card or other options on. Even if we select Amazon Pay balance it was not moving forward. So had to select the card option for renewing.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One more thing I faced was that you cannot renew Amazon Prime from Amazon Pay Balance not sure about shopping voucher. I think even that won't work as while renewing it asks for a card or other options on. Even if we select Amazon Pay balance it was not moving forward. So had to select the card option for renewing.
Interesting, it worked for me couple of months back. when I renewed with Apay only

1673268276427.png

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's that prime membership cashback for? Was it some offer going on at that time?
Normally if you don't renew, you will get some mailers with the offer, it could be something at that time.

Normally 100 or 200 etc sort of.

I renewed it little late when I wanted to order something after expiry (that way, little more days saved :) )

Normally if you don't renew, you will get some mailers with the offer, it could be something at that time.

Normally 100 or 200 etc sort of.

I renewed it little late when I wanted to order something after expiry (that way, little more days saved :) )
I got an offer for 100 off if renewed before end of subscription date. Jan 8th was the end of subscription and discount of 100 valid till renewal of 8th Jan