• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon prime membership offer

zoro

TF Select
I recently got Amazon prime membership free for my diners privilege card, but right now I already have a prime membership that is yet to expire 7 months from now and I cannot see any option to extend it right now.

Is there any other way for me to use this??

Also Amazon customer service was of no use, since they told me to cancel my existing membership without any refund and use the coupon to get membership for an year.

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just go ahead with applying the coupon code while purchasing the membership through the link. It will be updated in the system and u will get extension of the coupon validity after current plan expires.

PS: You can have only one such follow up coupon applied, at one point of time.

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You just need to go to Prime membership link and apply the code. Your membership will be extended from expiration date to 1 more year, if the voucher is for one year.

And your are good to go, enjoy the extended membership.

Just confirm the succesful resolution. Happy to help. 🙂

zoro

TF Select
You just need to go to Prime membership link and apply the code. Your membership will be extended from expiration date to 1 more year, if the voucher is for one year.

And your are good to go, enjoy the extended membership.

Just confirm the succesful resolution. Happy to help. 🙂
Can you share the link? I'm not able to find this in app or website