• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay vouchers on Amex Gyftr

manzb

TF Premier
You can directly buy from Amazon website/app and pay by using Gold vbharge or MRCC. Why wait for Gyftr?
So that we get 5X or 2X through reward multiplier instead of 1X on buying directly
What is the 2x value? I think some 20-30 pointsX6, total around 200 points.. for that if you are okay to keep refreshing and stay awake at midnight, then good luck. In an year max 2500 points you will gain, really big but with lots of pain.

Ankur dhanda

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don’t stay up in night just to get them for these points. I buy when I need them. If they are available that time good enough. But it can be a sizeable chunk of points for the year not just 2500, if one is buying 20k-25K.

RCB

TF Buzz
Grab em bitches when they appear. I do all of 25k at once…I usually have a browser window on personal laptop and refresh once in 2 days to check if they appear😂

rogerthat

TF Ace
2000 and 500 denoms are available right now! Buy for 10K (2000 x 5) with your Gold card and you will be done with 2000 points for the month! :)
Buy another 1500 x 4 with your MRCC and that is another 1240 points.

nilan

TF Buzz
All

Unable to buy AP GC at reward multiplier. Payment page is showing below error . Escalated to Amex and Gyftr. They are working on it . Anyone else faced similar issue. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2205.png
    IMG_2205.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 14