• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay icici credit card application

Vikaas

TF Buzz
I have applied for Amazon Pay ICICI card. They r asking to send employe I'd from office email but I'm self employed and filled my personal email Id in the space of official email. Is it compulsory to do this process to complete the application?

Attachments

• IMG_20230515_230257.jpg
    IMG_20230515_230257.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 81

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I have applied for Amazon Pay ICICI card. They r asking to send employe I'd from office email but I'm self employed and filled my personal email Id in the space of official email. Is it compulsory to do this process to complete the application?
If your application was 100% digital process i.e, no involvement of any documents then you can ignore this email. I too got this email after completing application process and I ignored it. In few days my application got approved.

Vikaas

TF Buzz
If your application was 100% digital process i.e, no involvement of any documents then you can ignore this email. I too got this email after completing application process and I ignored it. In few days my application got approved.
Ok.. my application was 100% paperless

Attachments

• IMG_20230516_145619.jpg
    IMG_20230516_145619.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 103