• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay credit card no income documents required?

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
I am getting a banner in amazon app that no income documents required for amazon pay icici credit card is it true also do i need to mention about employement type and salary or not. I am only able to view this in app and not on website. @TechnoFino @Subhankar @anirbanm Screenshot_2022-07-28-20-39-52-43_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I know that but,

Recently I contacted Amazon to delink my old application so that I could start a new one and they did that.

So my last application was in May which was declined but now as I have delinked the previous application I am now getting the option to apply
what should I do now? wait for the cooling period to complete or apply now itself.
That is a risk.... But if you are willing to take then go fir ut. If rejected then take the platinum card route as suggested.... I am also thinking of the same

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Pre-approved offers are bit tricky, better to wait for 4-5 months to apply apay, if you are still rejected bet insta plat first and then apply in 3-4 months fo rapay.
My current plan is that I am gonna get an IndusInd FD based cc by October with a limit of 4L

And then gonna use this cc for c2c to get good limits on other cards ;)

AllSeeker

TF Ace
My current plan is that I am gonna get an IndusInd FD based cc by October with a limit of 4L

And then gonna use this cc for c2c to get good limits on other cards ;)
That works too, if you get indusind cc with that limit I would again suggest first to get icici insta plat as its LTF, it has two advantages, it helps in amazon sale to get 10% off and also in apay approval.

Also apay limit is usually same or more than insta plat card, as its at core, same level of card (not in practice)

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That works too, if you get indusind cc with that limit I would again suggest first to get icici insta plat as its LTF, it has two advantages, it helps in amazon sale to get 10% off and also in apay approval.

Also apay limit is usually same or more than insta plat card, as its at core, same level of card (not in practice)
Yes, my plan after Indusind fd cc is that I will have to wait for 6 months to use that for c2c, and by that time I am expecting coral/Rubix cc as pre-approved.
After that will get icici plat with c2c on IndusInd cc and hopefully will get a good limit then amazon ;)

So good limits in icici plat and amazon 😁

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Just update here once you apply
@Batmanbaba @TechnoFino so now she have completed vkyc no income docs asked, but employemet type and salary was asked and vkyc is completed successfully. So waiting for card approval. I think she got this offer as she was having axis 6 months old card also she contacted icici team and made a cibil enquiry to check offers buy sending AST YES on a number and also she was having a prime account on amazon, and she also checked her cibil from amazon. So that is why i think she got this offer. Does anyone know how much time it generally takes icici to send approval message customer care said 7 days.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
@Batmanbaba @TechnoFino so now she have completed vkyc no income docs asked, but employemet type and salary was asked and vkyc is completed successfully. So waiting for card approval. I think she got this offer as she was having axis 6 months old card also she contacted icici team and made a cibil enquiry to check offers buy sending AST YES on a number and also she was having a prime account on amazon, and she also checked her cibil from amazon. So that is why i think she got this offer. Does anyone know how much time it generally takes icici to send approval message customer care said 7 days.
They will mostly approve in 1-2 days.. And yes.. They ask employment details... But they will not verify it or ask any income docs

That ast yes thing is only when you apply for loan or credit card... Did she applied and got rejected...??

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
They will mostly approve in 1-2 days.. And yes.. They ask employment details... But they will not verify it or ask any income docs

That ast yes thing is only when you apply for loan or credit card... Did she applied and got rejected...??
yah i know the customer care confirmed me about AST YES and she wanted icici credit card but she wasn't eligible and she required icome docs so she left, after a month she got this offer on amazon

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
also will they ask my employement and salary in vkyc or not as this offer was for my spouse and i have mentioned self employed source of income - other and the salary was having options, so i chose 0-300000 which was the lowest, aslo will there be any problem for itr of her as she d not file itr ?
no problem for ITR, you can choose self employed

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
no problem for ITR, you can choose self employed
did vkyc today let's see what happens. I had a question if amazon card gets rejected, then she can apply for platinum chip or mmt icici credit card through c2c via branch the very next day or need to wait for cooling period as I don't think it matters because amazon pay card is different from regular icici cards. She is having 7 months old axis card limit 70k.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
did vkyc today let's see what happens. I had a question if amazon card gets rejected, then she can apply for platinum chip or mmt icici credit card through c2c via branch the very next day or need to wait for cooling period as I don't think it matters because amazon pay card is different from regular icici cards. She is having 7 months old axis card limit 70k.
she can apply, but I'll suggest you to wait 6 months before applying again.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
apay wants to give card to as many people as possible, even if its secured card but is old enough, they will issue. I had gotten apay with limit of 1.8 lacs with secured ICICI insta plat with limit of 10.8k. Catch is, I had used it for almost a year.

Not saying this will happen to all, but trend is if you have an ICICI cc, even if its secured, they give apay very very easily. And give generous limit.