• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay credit card no income documents required?

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
I am getting a banner in amazon app that no income documents required for amazon pay icici credit card is it true also do i need to mention about employement type and salary or not. I am only able to view this in app and not on website. @TechnoFino @Subhankar @anirbanm Screenshot_2022-07-28-20-39-52-43_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
they have cancelled my application so can't do anything
I think the best best now is to take platinum card... And get apay after 3-4 month using it... The limit will be same as platinum card... As usually if they reject one... Expect continuous rejection.. My one friend was rejected 10 times despite having 780 plus cibil.. He got approved on 11th time....

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I think the best best now is to take platinum card... And get apay after 3-4 month using it... The limit will be same as platinum card... As usually if they reject one... Expect continuous rejection.. My one friend was rejected 10 times despite having 780 plus cibil.. He got approved on 11th time....
Ppl apply too fast, wait for 5-6 months when you get plat card. Use it for good amount of time and then apply for apay.

I keep saying that but no one really takes it seriously :ROFLMAO:

Irrespective of the offer, ICICI will ask income proof/ITR, only way to make sure they won't is to already have their CC. Yes, sometimes they will not ask some people who don't have ICICI plat but its more of a fluke than assured way. And it also helps to be amazon pay later customer and prime member.

At least that's what I've observed and experienced.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Ppl apply too fast, wait for 5-6 months when you get plat card. Use it for good amount of time and then apply for apay.

I keep saying that but no one really takes it seriously :ROFLMAO:

Irrespective of the offer, ICICI will ask income proof/ITR, only way to make sure they won't is to already have their CC. Yes, sometimes they will not ask some people who don't have ICICI plat but its more of a fluke than assured way. And it also helps to be amazon pay later customer and prime member.

At least that's what I've observed and experienced.
If we get platinum..... Then do we get pre approved offers for gemstone cards in future... LTF...??

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
No, I have not seen anyone get it. Especially not LTF. ICICI very rarely gives their gemstone cards as LTF.

ICICI reward system is garbage, I don't know why you would want them anyways.
People have got them ltf.... Ones who didn't had any card.... I just want one card for icici offers and one apay.... Apay should be 2nd else no pre approved offers... So waiting in my account for any coral cards... Atleast they are a but better than platinum.... And icici is not for rewards... Never was...

AllSeeker

TF Ace
People have got them ltf.... Ones who didn't had any card.... I just want one card for icici offers and one apay.... Apay should be 2nd else no pre approved offers... So waiting in my account for any coral cards... Atleast they are a but better than platinum.... And icici is not for rewards... Never was...
They have but its very very rare. Also, card offers are the reason why you should have insta plat + apay card.

Also, LTF pre-approved offer for coral wont be coming. You will have to fight to make them LTF.

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Subject to bank approval, so you can't do anything actually...
But you may try requesting icici via email to issue without income proof, as you have the offer.
So here I am today, i again got a call and they are saying to upload income docs so I had one question as I have applied it for my spouse will there be any problem if I upload her axis credit card statement of 3 or 6 months or her bank account statement of 3 or 6 months, and if you say to go for it then which should I choose bank account or credit card statement. I hope you understand.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
So here I am today, i again got a call and they are saying to upload income docs so I had one question as I have applied it for my spouse will there be any problem if I upload her axis credit card statement of 3 or 6 months or her bank account statement of 3 or 6 months, and if you say to go for it then which should I choose bank account or credit card statement. I hope you understand.
You can give it a shot by uploading axis bank cc statement. Bank a/c statement you can add in addition to it.

Just see what happens.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
try with credit card statement.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
That is the problem they don't have so that is why I am asking where to upload credit card statement and of how much months
In this it wont be possible to upload cc statement as they are very specific. You can try talking with their customer care and see if they are willing to process with cc statement and only then send it.