• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay CC Bill from Rupay CC stopped

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Finally Credit Card payment from Rupay Credit Cards using UPI is now over... 🥲
Many people (like me) were using Jupiter upi on Amazon for credit card bill payments. These payments were legit and gave Rs.100 (max) cashback in the form of jewels. Its now gone. Yesterday only I did Rs.8000 credit card bill payment on Amazon and got 80 jewels back. Now I have to depend on JupiterDC+Mobikwik (I was using this anyway) and MillenniaDC+Mobikwik combo.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Many people (like me) were using Jupiter upi on Amazon for credit card bill payments. These payments were legit and gave Rs.100 (max) cashback in the form of jewels. Its now gone. Yesterday only I did Rs.8000 credit card bill payment on Amazon and got 80 jewels back. Now I have to depend on JupiterDC+Mobikwik (I was using this anyway) and MillenniaDC+Mobikwik combo.
Linking jupiter upi on amazon and using that won’t give jewels?

Akash Topder

TF Premier
Mobikwik CC bill payments are flagged in Jupiter. Tried 2-3 times with small amounts. All are flagged.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
T
Wondering why amazon being such a huge company is unable to find such loopholes while testing the features before rolling out?
The amount of time required to find such bugs vs incremental benefit if the devs spend it on something else, basically marginal benefits/diminishing returns. Anyways it becomes easy to spot and takes less time to patch once people start exploiting it. With the amount of data that can be tracked these days it shouldn't take more than 1/2 weeks to spot such cases.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Mobikwik CC bill payments are flagged in Jupiter. Tried 2-3 times with small amounts. All are flagged.
Cancel and repeat the same bill payment (remember to cross verify coupon code for additional Mobikwik cashback) until you get "One Mobikwik System Pvt Lt" as merchant name in payment gateway. Attached proofs from yesterday's payment and cashback. Enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_20230315_231356.png
    IMG_20230315_231356.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20230315_231530.jpg
    IMG_20230315_231530.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 37

sv004

TF Premier
Amazon would have been ok with it as they are just providing a platform. Banks must have become alter. I myself paid millennia bill from tata neu and received a call from hdfc asking whether i made the purchase. Obviously they might have told amazon to fix loophole otherwise they must have to give so many neucoins to everyone

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Amazon would have been ok with it as they are just providing a platform. Banks must have become alter. I myself paid millennia bill from tata neu and received a call from hdfc asking whether i made the purchase. Obviously they might have told amazon to fix loophole otherwise they must have to give so many neucoins to everyone
I actually paid for my monthly grocery at Amazon using HDFC Millennia CC and then HDFC called me in 2 minutes of transaction to verify it.