• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon - 10% cashback on Amazon Gift Cards [Use Amazon Pay ICICI card / UPI]

TF Ace
TF Family
Which HDFC debit card are you using for 1% CB? Is there a thread on this? Can you share?
Here:

Since last week, I am unable to buy GVs using APay card. I believe my luck has run out. :cry:
Try to purchase only one gift card in a day, i am doing the same, as i purchase 1st gv of the day through apay card, i can't purchase another gv on that day.
I noticed this pattern.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Try to purchase only one gift card in a day, i am doing the same, as i purchase 1st gv of the day through apay card, i can't purchase another gv on that day.
I noticed this pattern.
Same, in my case not able to add gv to cart at all, there is some kind of restriction. I'm inclined to believe its daily.

ankurq7

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Anyone getting this issue?

Even though I have many credit cards added to my amazon account, while paying for Amazon voucher, it shows no option (shows debit cards though).

When I tried adding my credit card again, it gives the following message : The card has been added to your Wallet but will not be available for use for this purchase.

Its not a daily restriction. I havent been able to purchase since 1 month.

prc1990

TF Ace
Place an order worth 500 or more from small business (look for the offer marked as 1 in the attached image) and unlock a shopping offer worth 10% upto 100 cashback (marked as 2 in the attached image).

Once the shopping offer is unlocked, collect the offer and cancel the order.

Now use this shopping offer to buy Amazon Gift Card with any prepaid payment method. Check the cashback banner on the payment page prior to confirm the order.

Valid till tomorrow 5 PM. You can repeat the same in as many accounts as you own.

Attachments

• IMG_20220723_173548.jpg
    IMG_20220723_173548.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

ankurq7

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Place an order worth 500 or more from small business (look for the offer marked as 1 in the attached image) and unlock a shopping offer worth 10% upto 1K cashback (marked as 2 in the attached image).

Now use this shopping offer to buy Amazon Gift Card with any prepaid payment method. Check the cashback banner on the payment page prior to confirm the order.

Valid till tomorrow 5 PM. You can repeat the same in as many accounts as you own.
Its 10% back upto Rs 100, not 1K

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Place an order worth 500 or more from small business (look for the offer marked as 1 in the attached image) and unlock a shopping offer worth 10% upto 100 cashback (marked as 2 in the attached image).

I got just 60 on 1000 scratch card.