• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All the debit cards that give cash back for paying CreditCard Bills?

surgan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I use DCB bank debit card which gives .5% up to 2K . ( ACC we need to maintain 50K AQB to get CB )

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
I don’t find option to pay HDFC credit card on bill pay. What is another way I can use my HDFC Platinum debit card to get cash back ?

You can’t pay hdfc card bill using hdfc bill pay but you can pay other 12 banks card’s bill there and earn cashback.

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can’t pay hdfc card bill using hdfc bill pay but you can pay other 12 banks card’s bill there and earn cashback.
Ohh okay. So is there any other way I can earn cash back ? I read a suggestion saying I can change my card from HDFC Platinum Debit card to millennia debit card as millennia will give 1% cash back on Paytm wallet reload though which I can pay my HDFC credit card bill.
What are your thoughts about it?

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
Ohh okay. So is there any other way I can earn cash back ? I read a suggestion saying I can change my card from HDFC Platinum Debit card to millennia debit card as millennia will give 1% cash back on Paytm wallet reload though which I can pay my HDFC credit card bill.
What are your thoughts about it?

Yes, you are right. You get 1% cashback with millennia for wallet load. But you have to wait for 90-120 days for the cashback credited.

lhgeek

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
SBI Rupay Platinum debit card can be used to pay Credit Card Bills via Paytm/Mobikwik and Billdesk portals of certain credit cards.
You get 50 paise for every Rs 200 spent. minimum transaction amount should be 400 and max Rs 10,000.
So you will have to pay in multiple of Rs 10,000 to get max rewards on your SBI Debit card.