• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ALL Accor Loyalty Stacking Questions

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am at 38 nights. Any quick way to add 22 nights and reach Platinum? My gold membership is valid till 31/8/2024 (mentioned clearly on the Accor App), but it also says that I need to earn 22 nights before 31/12/2023 to go to Platinum. What does this mean exactly? My 38 status nights will drop and by how much on 1st January 2024? But i will continue to hold gold status till end of membership on 31/8/2024?
See attached screenshot. @MilesMax
You will go to 0 status nights every 1st Jan. Gold will remain till the date shown. No easy way to add 22 nights. You can add 10 or 20 nights by opting for accor paid memberships etc. The easiest way to get platinum is by reaching the spend milestone.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I sent them a screenshot of my purchase confirmation from the IBKR mobile app. I also followed up with multiple emails as I was impatient. They may take up to 2 weeks to actually process your registration and give you gold.
Thanks. I sent the IBKR statement PDF. let's see how it goes.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am at 38 nights. Any quick way to add 22 nights and reach Platinum? My gold membership is valid till 31/8/2024 (mentioned clearly on the Accor App), but it also says that I need to earn 22 nights before 31/12/2023 to go to Platinum. What does this mean exactly? My 38 status nights will drop and by how much on 1st January 2024? But i will continue to hold gold status till end of membership on 31/8/2024?
See attached screenshot. @MilesMax
At this point there is actually no way to do it.
Accor plus would give 20 nights. But very unlikely that you'll get it before 31st.
Yes you will still continue to hold Gold membership till the mentioned date.
Your status nights will reset to 0. You'll need fresh 60 nights to go to Platinum post 31st Dec.

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Since I didn't get any answers, I've set out to find answers the hard way and will update this thread as I go along.

1. Bought 50 shares of AC on Paris Euronext through IBKR for about €1500 on 20th October and applied to the Accor Shareholder Club. Got approved today 2nd November and was upgraded to Gold. No status nights or points!
2. Bought Voyageur @200EUR on 02 Jan. Got 20 status nights the next day. No reward points or change in status.

3. Unfortunately, this planned trip was canceled.