• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Broadband bill payments

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey Folks.. I have Airtel Axis CC but reach the limit of 25% upto 300 on just mobile bill payments but also have Broadband bills that can't take advantage of the offer.
I tried to acquire a second Airtel Axis CC for this purpose in family members name but it didn't go through.

What are the next best options to pay Airtel Broadband bills of should 1.2k per month.

P.S: I tried to search for similar discussions but could not find any to my exact problem. Please help direct if any

skap9731

TF Select
amazon pay rupay offer, every friday, you will get Rs. 100 instant discount(Max) in airtel broadband bill payment.

did today itself. my payment reflected instantly , but it might take 2-3days in some cases.

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
amazon pay rupay offer, every friday, you will get Rs. 100 instant discount(Max) in airtel broadband bill payment.

did today itself. my payment reflected instantly , but it might take 2-3days in some cases.
Thanks. Just to confirm, I can use any Rupay CC like Tata Neu

Strange

TF Legend
I don't have Rupay DC at the moment. I searched on ways to acquire one but not easy enough for me at the moment.

Anything else?
NSDL Payments Bank gives free virtual Rupay Platinum Debit card. It's Zero Monthly average balance account but they charge ₹5.90 per month for SMS alerts.

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey Folks.. I have Airtel Axis CC but reach the limit of 25% upto 300 on just mobile bill payments but also have Broadband bills that can't take advantage of the offer.
I tried to acquire a second Airtel Axis CC for this purpose in family members name but it didn't go through.

What are the next best options to pay Airtel Broadband bills of should 1.2k per month.

P.S: I tried to search for similar discussions but could not find any to my exact problem. Please help direct if any
Get Axis Ace CC and pay via Gpay for flat 5% cashback.

skap9731

TF Select
NSDL Payments Bank gives free virtual Rupay Platinum Debit card. It's Zero Monthly average balance account but they charge ₹5.90 per month for SMS alerts.
@mad.technomaniac , this is one way to do it., or au bank zero balance account. since if you're going to pay your bb bill/dth recharges/mobile recharges every month, you might wanna consider getting a rupay plat dc, since this offer is going to last till apr '24 which can Help you save a decent amount collectively.