• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel axis cashback query

D C

TF Select
Regarding Airtel axis cashback

For airtel bill payment cashback, do I need to apply a coupon on Airtel app while paying or it will auto detect and give cashback on next cycle?

For bigbasket, is there a coupon while using this card or will it auto apply cashback later on?

Thanks

vine

TF Premier
If I make a transaction today 9-Jan using Airtel Axis cc and billing date is 1-feb, then, cashback is shown in the app on around 25-feb and and its credited to statement on 1-March statement, correct?

Thangarajan D

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had one query, is the cashback on utility as a category on any app or just Airtel thanks app?

For some reason, I am unable to pay my electricity bill on Airtel Thanks app. I just don't get any payment options to pay the bill. Can I do it on say Amazon or Tata Neu and still receive promised 10% cashback?
U can get 10% cash back through Airtel app only. If you pay by others 1%cash back only

Hisoka

TF Ace
My card got delivered on November 20 but the statement hasn’t been generated yet. I’ve paid over 3k bills now. So any further bill will get me Cashback or not? Since the Cashback is calculated on billing cycle and not calendar cycle

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
My card got delivered on November 20 but the statement hasn’t been generated yet. I’ve paid over 3k bills now. So any further bill will get me Cashback or not? Since the Cashback is calculated on billing cycle and not calendar cycle

That's weird. Did you check in the Axis app?

Contact Axis to understand what's going on.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes I checked. No statement generated yet. Everytime I apply for an Axis card it takes 1.5-2 months for the first statement to get generated
I think first statement will be generated after 30 days of your first transaction settled. This also happens with kotak cards.

If I use tata neu app for 5% neu coin to shop on bigbasket and pay using Airtel Axis card will I get 10% cashback in card also
Hit & miss. Sometimes it come, sometimes it does not. Axis is not very transparent on this. Better to get BB GV at discounts, load to wallet and use wallet balance.