• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Cashback - Miscalculation

I've been receiving wrong cashback for Swiggy transactions ever since October like many other folks mentioned here. I suspect this might be when Swiggy changed their merchant name to Bundl technologies. I've written to the pno around December 20 for both October and November billing cycles separately, but haven't heard back from them on both accounts yet.

Seeing that most others have had the same issue, What have you guys done so far? Did anyone here got it automatically adjusted in their latest billing cycle?

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
I've been receiving wrong cashback for Swiggy transactions ever since October like many other folks mentioned here. I suspect this might be when Swiggy changed their merchant name to Bundl technologies. I've written to the pno around December 20 for both October and November billing cycles separately, but haven't heard back from them on both accounts yet.

Seeing that most others have had the same issue, What have you guys done so far? Did anyone here got it automatically adjusted in their latest billing cycle?
Did not get correct cashback with swiggybanglore but got correct with bundl. Requested them but they gave standard reply :

We wish to inform you that we have forwarded your case to the concerned team, and as per the update, for transaction done on Swiggy App, cashback shall only be eligible on those spends made on Food Delivery and Dineout. If you do a transaction on ‘ Instamart’,’ genie’ etc. then you will not be eligible for cashback. Further we like to inform you that if you are eligible then the correct cashback will be credited into your account within the next 90 days.

Trust this clarifies your requirement.

We thank you for banking with us and look forward to your continued patrona
ge.

Did not get correct cashback with swiggybanglore but got correct with bundl. Requested them but they gave standard reply :

We wish to inform you that we have forwarded your case to the concerned team, and as per the update, for transaction done on Swiggy App, cashback shall only be eligible on those spends made on Food Delivery and Dineout. If you do a transaction on ‘ Instamart’,’ genie’ etc. then you will not be eligible for cashback. Further we like to inform you that if you are eligible then the correct cashback will be credited into your account within the next 90 days.

Trust this clarifies your requirement.

We thank you for banking with us and look forward to your continued patrona
ge.
So........ We trust the bank to do the right thing in 90 days?

Like that happens all the time!!!

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am also getting wrong cashback on swiggy transactions. I have mailed pno and he replied he is looking into it. But this reply was like 25 days back. I emailed again but didn’t get reply. What to do and how can I know he is really working on the issue

NewPlayer

TF Buzz
Same here. Stopped using Airtel Axis for Swiggy transactions.
Axis Myzone is LTF nowadays and offers flat 120 on max two 500+ transactions in a month. Take 2-3 card for family members ( Useful for those who are not using Swiggy very frequently )