• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Card Review

Cheritha

TF Select
Hi team

I read that Airtel app is not supporting payment thru Airtel Axis Credit Card many times - also the cashback is not processed properly

I want to hear from the existing Airtel Axis Credit Card holders _ if you are getting the cashback as promised for billpayments in Airtel app?

My situation is - i already have 3 axis bank credit cards, i have to close one LTF card and then apply for this paid card!! Is it worth applying? I have Airtel broadband with 900 bill everymonth.

Thanks in advance.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
What is your utility bill? and is this your only airtel connection?

I've the card but I also recently got it, but I've heard similar things, if you don't mind waiting for next billing cycle, I can certainly tell about it.

Till then, I hope others can help.

Cheritha

TF Select
What is your utility bill? and is this your only airtel connection?

I've the card but I also recently got it, but I've heard similar things, if you don't mind waiting for next billing cycle, I can certainly tell about it.

Till then, I hope others can help.
Thanks
Utility bills are 2000 per month on average which gives around 200rs benefit
900 airtel bill should give 225rs benefit
Which comes to a total of 425rs per month

Pls update here your views after making the first payment

PavanKumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi
I got the new Airtel Axisbank Credit card which gives cashback for bill payments only on the Airtel Thanks app.
But I'm unable to pay my electricity or landline bill as I get some error on the Airtel Thanks app. Please see the attached screenshots.

Anyone else facing similar issue with bill payments on the Airtel Thanks app? I tried both iOS and Android version of the apps.

The error says:
- There are no valid payment options available.
- Something went wrong while processing request.

Attachments

• IMG_1967.png
    IMG_1967.png
    285 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1975.png
    IMG_1975.png
    422.3 KB · Views: 23

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi team

I read that Airtel app is not supporting payment thru Airtel Axis Credit Card many times - also the cashback is not processed properly

I want to hear from the existing Airtel Axis Credit Card holders _ if you are getting the cashback as promised for billpayments in Airtel app?

My situation is - i already have 3 axis bank credit cards, i have to close one LTF card and then apply for this paid card!! Is it worth applying? I have Airtel broadband with 900 bill everymonth.

Thanks in advance.
Currently We are not getting the cashback as we should have !
Same how it was with ACE last year

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
Currently We are not getting the cashback as we should have !
Same how it was with ACE last year
1) do you have any Airtel connections?

2) if yes then was the Airtel recharge processed in 25% CB slab or some other slab? As bill was generated yesterday and last month couple of users reported even Airtel recharges were being processed in generic 10% utility CB slab.

Thanks

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1) do you have any Airtel connections?

2) if yes then was the Airtel recharge processed in 25% CB slab or some other slab? As bill was generated yesterday and last month couple of users reported even Airtel recharges were being processed in generic 10% utility CB slab.

Thanks
Yes I have Airtel Black .
Also , they dont give a breakdown as in which transaction got how much cashback . They just give out total cashback .