• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank credit card Utility Bill payment cashback - Permanent solution and bonus trick

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm giving you all a permanent solution to airtel axis Bank credit card Utility Bill cashback those who were not getting APBLUTIL and not getting 10% cashback.

Register airtel app with a new mobile number.
Do not give any permissions.
Do not create upi.
Create a wallet.
Do not agree to personalise your experience (the key step).
Now you will get the older BBPS interface.
They key is not to accept personalise your experience to get older BBPS interface to get merchant APBLUTIL.
If you accept personalise your experience, you'll get newer BBPS interface which gives merchant AIRTEL.

I'm attaching the screenshots of
1. Personalise your experience window which you need to deny
2. Older BBPS interface (in white) which gives merchant name APBLUTIL
3. Newer BBPS interface (in black) which gives merchant name AIRTEL

This trick is working for all utilities like electricity, water, gas bill, LPG cylinder booking, credit card bill, rent, fastag, school fee, broadband and landline bill, etc

BONUS TRICK

Earn 600 from airtel card every month without actually paying any bill.

1. Load money into amazon wallet 1200 using airtel net banking linked to airtel wallet (for 25% category and AIRTEL merchant).

2. Recharge paytm fastag 3000 from bill payment (using 10% category and APBLUTIL merchant).

CAUTIONARY TIP

1. If you by mistake agree to personalise your experience, it will remember forever and you'll have to register with new mobile number again.

2. I donot promote unethical use of credit cards to earn money and am myself using it only ethically. Only have posted the bonus tip as someone else would have also figured it out after this Permanent solution.

AADDITIONAL TIP

We can use two mobile numbers and customise our usage for full 600 cashback. For first number grant access to personalise your experience and get cashback in 25% category for all bills and for second number don't grant access and get cashback in 10% category. In this way we can all get full 600 cashback without unethically using it.

Cheers 👍🏼

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-05-09-16-09-36_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-05-09-16-09-36_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_2022-10-05-09-48-05-28_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-05-09-48-05-28_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_2022-10-03-23-03-15-00_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-03-23-03-15-00_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm giving you all a permanent solution to airtel axis Bank credit card Utility Bill cashback those who were not getting APBLUTIL and not getting 10% cashback.

Register airtel app with a new mobile number.
Do not give any permissions.
Do not create upi.
Create a wallet.
Do not agree to personalise your experience (the key step).
Now you will get the older BBPS interface.
They key is not to accept personalise your experience to get older BBPS interface to get merchant APBLUTIL.
If you accept personalise your experience, you'll get newer BBPS interface which gives merchant AIRTEL.

I'm attaching the screenshots of
1. Personalise your experience window which you need to deny
2. Older BBPS interface (in white) which gives merchant name APBLUTIL
3. Newer BBPS interface (in black) which gives merchant name AIRTEL

This trick is working for all utilities like electricity, water, gas bill, LPG cylinder booking, credit card bill, rent, fastag, school fee, broadband and landline bill, etc

BONUS TRICK

Earn 600 from airtel card every month without actually paying any bill.

1. Load money into amazon wallet 1200 using airtel net banking linked to airtel wallet (for 25% category and AIRTEL merchant).

2. Recharge paytm fastag 3000 from bill payment (using 10% category and APBLUTIL merchant).

CAUTIONARY TIP

1. If you by mistake agree to personalise your experience, it will remember forever and you'll have to register with new mobile number again.

2. I donot promote unethical use of credit cards to earn money and am myself using it only ethically. Only have posted the bonus tip as someone else would have also figured it out after this Permanent solution.

AADDITIONAL TIP

We can use two mobile numbers and customise our usage for full 600 cashback. For first number grant access to personalise your experience and get cashback in 25% category for all bills and for second number don't grant access and get cashback in 10% category. In this way we can all get full 600 cashback without unethically using it.

Cheers 👍🏼
Now this trick not working, I had an airtel app with not agree to personalize your experience.. It shows an older interface but as soon we enter card details and click on submit , It throws technical error and does not proceed further..

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is your card mastercard variant? Now even if you select personalise experience, irrespective of merchant name, you'll get correct cashback

pjain2712

TF Premier
I need to book Gas cylinder with Airtel Axis card, what is that I need to do to get cb in 10% category? Earlier I was getting APBLUTIL merchant name but now it isn't coming.

SJ13

TF Select
I need to book Gas cylinder with Airtel Axis card, what is that I need to do to get cb in 10% category? Earlier I was getting APBLUTIL merchant name but now it isn't coming.
Don't worry they update their system very well you will get your cashback
It is safer side select 10% coupon
But if master card currently Airtel not updating their in system

pjain2712

TF Premier
Don't worry they update their system very well you will get your cashback
It is safer side select 10% coupon
But if master card currently Airtel not updating their in system
It's Visa only and is it fine if I get merchant name as Airtel for Gas Cylinder booking, would still get 10%?

paresh22

TF Ace
Now the payments are not going through if we don't select personalise. Can someone else too confirm
Yes. I know what you share here. I made my brother not to select personalize. For almost 15 days his payment was not happening for electricity but no issues with airtel payments. He complained customer care few times but of no use. Finally he decided to select personalize and bingo, payment happened.
So select personalize now.