• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airport Lounge Access without spend criteria.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
For Magnus Burgundy,
50000 spend criteria for domestic Lounge access
zero spend criteria for international Lounge access
For magnus burgundy: Zero spend on International lounge. Does it include lounge on international departure side in India? or only lounge outside India?

Please guide

drsel

TF Legend
For magnus burgundy: Zero spend on International lounge. Does it include lounge on international departure side in India? or only lounge outside India?

Please guide
Outside India it's free without any spend criteria.

inside India you should use any debit card which gives free Lounge access like indusind exclusive debit card

jetesh

TF Ace

inside India you should use any debit card which gives free Lounge access like indusind exclusive debit card
IndusInd Grande DC
IDFC Wealth and Select DC
Rupay Platinum and Select DC
Yes Bank Eclectic
ICICI Wealth DC

drsel

TF Legend
IndusInd Grande DC
IDFC Wealth and Select DC
Rupay Platinum and Select DC
Yes Bank Eclectic
ICICI Wealth DC
So, do all rupay Platinum DC give free domestic Lounge access without any spend requirement ?
how many per quarter?

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Thanks. Qury was for international departure lounge in India. Whether PP with Magnus Burgundy can be used without any charge? For domestic lounge, I do have other options.

drsel

TF Legend
Thanks. Qury was for international departure lounge in India. Whether PP with Magnus Burgundy can be used without any charge? For domestic lounge, I do have other options.
In international departure lounges in India you should not use Priority pass (with Magnus or any other card, except Infinia)

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes bro, for normal magnus, there are some lounges in India you can use via prioritypass. And since using pp, i dont thing spends is required. See attached ss from axis website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_100718_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_100718_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No spend criteria for Axis Burgundy Private debit card to avail Free Lounge access (4 per quarter).
Normal Burgundy debit card require spends of 5000 in previous quarter for free lounge access (3 per quarter)

drsel

TF Legend
Yes bro, for normal magnus, there are some lounges in India you can use via prioritypass. And since using pp, i dont thing spends is required. See attached ss from axis website
These are domestic lounges.
even if you use priority pass, you need to have the 50,000 spend in the previous quarter

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
These are domestic lounges.
even if you use priority pass, you need to have the 50,000 spend in the previous quarter
Have you confirmed this with cust care? Since we arent using the creditcard itself and are using prioritypass, albeit still using domestic lounge.. because I read the t&c on their website and it doesnt say this specific scenario for normal magnus

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.