Air Vistara (Vistara) is now part of Air India (CCI Approved Merge)

Details:

Vistara CC to Air India CC? Only SBI has AI & Vistara cards I guess
I am not sure.. as I don't have any of airlines CCs..
It seems Air India haven't improved that much after taken over by Tata... Still suffering from legacy and unfortuantely Vistara is now part of it..

tdot

This is gonna take a long while for them
To be operational as one unit. Those of us who’ve transferred points to Vistara should be able to make use of those miles in expected decent amount of time. I guess 1 year but idk really.

Maybe Air India’s program will offer even better value post merger only time will tell

This is gonna take a long while for them
To be operational as one unit. Those of us who’ve transferred points to Vistara should be able to make use of those miles in expected decent amount of time. I guess 1 year but idk really.

Maybe Air India’s program will offer even better value post merger only time will tell
Certainly takes time.. but one main thing i.e. Legal is over... so it is now certain... only timing is not certain.. It would be quicker than one would think..is my guess

sauravkumar

Clickbait title.. whatsapp groups me fake news forward karne ka kaam bhi karte ho kya :ROFLMAO:
Bhai kuch comment karne se pehle shi se padh liya karo!!!😤😤

Ek toh Banda itni mehnat se sabse pehle news yaha se rha h.. upar se tum jaise log bass maze hi lea...🤫🤫

Check karo 07.08 time ka news isme.... Aur doubt ho toh Google kar lena!!😑😑

News genuine h!! News channel dekho Business Wale!!

Before upvoting / down voting did you guys read what I posted and the links that followed??

Guys :) now both are happy :p
Changed the subject

Chill guys for me nor vistara nor ai india in my route what i want is a bullet train which can get from my point a to pint b in an hour
Thanks for chaning the title @Pavan ... There could be sometimes the thread title may not represent the exact situation.
In that case, the members can suggest to change the title to more appropriate title..
What is this issue about fake news... (FAKE is a massive word to use.. and whatsapp thing... ?? I really don't understand why to make this a big issue when everything is there in the links provided...

Pavan

Thanks for chaning the title @Pavan ... There could be sometimes the thread title may not represent the exact situation.
In that case, the members can suggest to schange the title to more appropriate title..
What this issue abot fake news... (FAKE is a massive word to use.. and whatsapp thing... ?? I really don't understand why to make this a big issue when everything is there in the links provided...
No worries please relax now :)

@TheMentalist sir please can we close on this now :)

sourpai

Sad to see that there is no more expansion planned for Vistara as it merges with Air India. It receives it's last Boeing 787 wide body aircraft

Vistara has been dead slow in expansion. Not sure what was the reason. I always hoped that they expand aggressively and take away market share from Indigo and other folks, but that never really happened.

Air India is way behind in terms of service levels. In my last international trip in Feb, used Air India. Half of the screens in 787 were not working. No screens working in A320 neo. Cabin crew was giving looks if you asked anything extra. Food was decent though