• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aeldra Account Closure Notice | Aeldra closing down its operations

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone else get this?

Urgent Notice about your Aeldra Account​

Blueridgebank Solutions Billing <aeldra@mybrb.com>​

01:54 (14 hours ago)
August 1, 2022

Re: Notice of Termination of Bank Account (# ending XXXX) and Debit Card (# ending XXXX)
Dear Accountholder,
The purpose of this letter is to provide notice to you of the termination of your bank account and associated debit card identified above and originated by Blue Ridge Bank, National Association in conjunction with Aeldra, Inc. Your account and debit card will be terminated in accordance with the following schedule:
August 15, 2022 at 5pm ET - Deadline for you to deposit funds into the account.
August 31, 2022 at 11:59pm ET - Deadline for you to use the debit card to initiate transactions or make other withdrawals or transfers from the account.
September 1, 2022 at 12:00am ET - The day your account will be closed. As of this date, no further transactions of any kind will be allowed on the account or debit card.
September 9, 2022 - The day Blue Ridge Bank will (i) issue you a check for any amount remaining in the account; and (ii) mail such check to you at the most recent address the Bank has on file for you in connection with the account.
Please keep the above dates in mind as you use your account over the coming weeks. If your account or debit card is linked to any direct deposit or automatic payment programs, you will need to provide an alternative account or card for those programs prior to September 1, 2022. If you withdraw or otherwise spend all funds in your account prior to August 31, 2022, Blue Ridge Bank will not issue you a refund check.
If you have any questions regarding your account or debit card, including any questions regarding the termination and refund process described above, please direct them to:
? +1-844-333-3101 (US TFN) or +91-80-69051500 (Indian TFN)

We certainly regret any inconvenience caused by the termination of the account and debit card noted above. Thank you for being an account customer.
Sincerely,
Blue Ridge Bank, NA

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone else get a similar email? My account was opened June 2021 and I've maintained $500+ in the account with no other transactions. Not sure why I suddenly received this out of the blue without any warning or explanation. No response from Aeldra Concierge yet.

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received this follow up...

Dear XXXX

We write in regard to the email communication you may have received from our Bank Partner Blue Ridge Bank N.A. dated August 1, 2022, with sender’s name “Blueridge bank Solutions Billing”, sender’s email address aeldra@mybrb.com, and email subject “Urgent Notice about your Aeldra Account” (please see the attachment to this email). Due to a technical issue, the email mentions an inaccurate last four digits of your Aeldra account number and Debit card number. If you have already contacted Aeldra about this email communication, thank you for your enquiry and we understand your concern. If you have not received such an email, please let us know by contacting us.

We can confirm that the above communication is genuine and has been sent by our Bank Partner Blue Ridge Bank, N.A.

Aeldra is winding down its operations due to a decision driven by external factors. This action is not specific to your account and applies to all Aeldra accounts.

Money movement and withdrawal will be facilitated by our partner bank, Blue Ridge Bank, N.A. No monies will be lost by customers.

We understand that this can be stressful, and we sincerely regret this outcome. It was driven by factors outside our control.

We are determined to support our customers during this time, and we will ensure that our customers can operate their account and withdraw their funds in a timely and efficient way.

We will be sending follow up communications with instructions to best assist our customers in withdrawing funds, and answer key questions.

Thank you,

Aeldra Concierge.
Email: concierge@aeldra.com
Call us:
+1-844-333-3101 (US)
+91-80-69559800 (India)

yolofino

TF Premier
That's sad news. I also received the same email.

Is there any US-based bank account which is of zero AMB and can be opened for free by sitting in India?

Khaiz

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Really disappointed to know this. ☹️
What is the procedure for opening an Amex checking account? since my credit card is already approved will Amex ask for a Utility bill again?

virv

TF Buzz
Waiting for the same! Anyone have idea about this?
Really disappointed to know this. ☹️
What is the procedure for opening an Amex checking account? since my credit card is already approved will Amex ask for a Utility bill again?

Shrijay

TF Buzz
Such a bummer :(
I just moved all my funds to Winvesta. Was able to open an account yesterday and do ACH. Winvesta also supports multiple currencies so that's great.

Khaiz

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I just moved all my funds to Winvesta. Was able to open an account yesterday and do ACH. Winvesta also supports multiple currencies so that's great.
Can we add it to amex and pay credit card bills with it?

Shrijay

TF Buzz
Not sure about that. Their rep told me there is no direct debit for USD accounts yet, but it's coming soon. If you can transfer funds to Amex, then it should work. There is direct debit for GBP, so Amex cards in UK would work afaik.

yolofino

TF Premier

How are the charges for Winvesta (for multi-currency account)? Any hidden charges?

Naique

TF Neo
Hi All, I have formed a single member llc in Delaware. After forming the llc i realised an individual from India is not allowed to invest in an LLC in US. Fema guidlines only mention about individual investing in wos or a jv but nothing about llc.so after asking some ca i realised that it would be possible if i have personal account in USA and then from there i can transfer to my llc account.hence i formed an account in aeldra only to realise it's closing. Can anybody suggest me any other solution?

sakibikas

TF Neo
Hey,
I just realised today that Aeldra bank has shut down. My money is in the account. How do I withdraw it? No one is replying from concierge and the phone seems to be disconnected.

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Check your emails for any instructions. I think the deadline is past and the company may have shut. May have to contact the underlying bank directly to see if you can get your funds.

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just received the following email...anyone know whats up?

Cardholder Alert

15:46 (17 minutes ago)

to me

************************************ Card Activation Alert ********************************************
Dear ,
This is to inform you that your card number 55*************7142 is active now.

Activation Date/Time:06-16-2021 09:35 AM (PST)
Current Balance:Bal: USD -1.25
**************************************************************************************************
I2c Inc.

I2C Inc mentioned in the email seems to be a payments provider. Did they acquire aeldra and reactivate all accounts without our permission?

yolofino

TF Premier
I received a series of SMS that 1 or 2 cents have been credited to my Aeldra account which was supposed to be closed. No email so far.