• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Address Problem One Card BOB Physical KYC

tiny

TF Premier
EDIT: Received a call from there CC and they told me that there is some discrepancy in the address proof. One card is showing my address as 189A (I dont know how) but my address is 190A. They told me that they are not certain that my kya will be approved or not :(

Last edited:

zealot

TF Premier
So I was approved for a 20k limit by one card I was quite excited about it due to the fact that it would have been my first Unsecured credit card. I selected 1 July as the date for KYC which was done on time, but now its showing KYC on the 3rd of July and I keep on seeing an error while trying to track the app. already email one card but yet to receive a response and I while I called from my registered mobile number all I hear is "there is a preapprove card for you" and the call gets disconnected. Can anyone can help .??
They don't response at all through email, If you have received ticket number, contact them in twitter with the ticket number and explain your issue