• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Add on card free airport launge access

PANK

TF Premier
Any life time free credit card or one time joining fees credit card provide free launge access for add on card holder

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Any life time free credit card or one time joining fees credit card provide free launge access for add on card holder
BoB - Eterna

Would give you access to all domestic lounges and even a few premium ones
Unlimited access for both primary and add-on card holders

Yearly fees is 3000 (roughly after tax)

Very good online reward rate and you can get waiver on annual fees with spends of 2L in a year
Personally i think it's a very good lounge card with (second) best online reward rate irrespective of merchant

PANK

TF Premier
Thanks a lot
Please also provide information on

What is eligibility for idfc select on salary basis

PANK

TF Premier
BoB - Eterna

Very good online reward rate and you can get waiver on annual fees with spends of 2L in a year
Personally i think it's a very good lounge card with (second) best online reward rate irrespective of merchant
What is eligibility for salery person and for whom I can issue add on card

Sreerag

TF Premier
BoB - Eterna

He asked for a LTF card

Sreerag

TF Premier
IDFC Select, ICICI Coral (u can easily convert to LTF) or else you can chose Coral CC over FD.. And also you can take a debit card that has one.. anyways you need to take one for cash withdrawal.. just upgrade that card